GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Not to mention it was a pretty tough road trip. We started with a solid 4-0 win. We still dominated Vegas but fluked into a loss and Colorado is a very very good team on a hot streak, and we will made it a 1 goal game.

We dominated Vegas but didn't actually dominate them

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Lmao. It seems to me like you're the one not committed to having an honest discussion.
Your constant use of strawmen and disingenuous logic says otherwise.

Let us not forget you're the guy who thumped his chest proclaiming he was right that Dorion was going to get atleast a full half season to be evaluated under new ownership because he's not that bad, after he was fired in less than 10 games. That's pretty much you in a nutshell, the master of bad faith logic. Cheers man!

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
we miss the playoffs this year honestly reset with Stutzle and Sanderson.

Eat the loss on Chabot and cash in big time on Brady.

It would be an entirely new look to the team. one that would be overdue.

Reactions: gab6511

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
And it doesn't matter whether we dominate or not. Until we actually stop making the same mental mistakes at the worst moments we'll always lose more than we win.
Yup, that’s why 22-23 was so similar. We outright dominated some games in November but couldn’t score on the PP’s we needed to and always collapsed at the worst times. Timing is more important than getting 20 shots aftwr you’re already down 2 goals.

SENStastic

Sep 27, 2015
Now that the game is over and our lack of speed is obvious, can anyone explain why we traded away Joseph only to sign two much slower wingers?
It boggles the mind, I don't understand why anyone thought giving him and a pick away for free was a brilliant move by our amazing GM. But ppl will keep licking his boots all day.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yup, that’s why 22-23 was so similar. We outright dominated some games in November but couldn’t score on the PP’s we needed to and always collapsed at the worst times. Timing is more important than getting 20 shots aftwr you’re already down 2 goals.

Yup, it's deja vu all over again.

I don't care if they can score 4 goals in one period because they go into desperation mode. I want to see that effort from puck drop until minute 60.

And by that I also mean giving the same effort defensively.

Reactions: gab6511 and Puikiou

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad