GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Travis Hamonic

RDT_20241027_234318_1.gif

• Wow
Reactions: SensFactor

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
If you were actually committed to having honest discussions I'd be happy to answer that.

So instead I'll say have a good night, not gonna get me this time lil guy
Lmao. It seems to me like you're the one not committed to having an honest discussion.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
This is so demoralizing. I guess we're .500% so it's premature, but it really feels like we're about to see the yearly happenings again. I really hope it's different this time. Hopefully Staois and/or Green can do something to turn this slump around.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Nah, it's not the same. This team is better. But definitely look kind of shitty in this game on the road. The details have killed us in the last two games.
Are they better? Are underlying numbers have us one of the worst teams in the league 5 on 5. I don’t really see in what area we’re better in besides the powerplay.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
This is so demoralizing. I guess we're .500% so it's premature, but it really feels like we're about to see the yearly happenings again. I really hope it's different this time. Hopefully Staois and/or Green can do something to turn this slump around.
It’s not premature because the last two Octobers went the EXACT same way. Started 4-2 and 3-1 before we hit a wall and never returned to that first week glory.

Reactions: BigRig4

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Absolutely. Watching him at the end of the game doing everything he can to pull them back in, and even after scoring with 8 seconds left not cellying but immediately calling everyone over to plan a play to tie it up. Dude is a true leader.

hey brady is one of the best leaders in the world already. brady is a playoff warrior and sets an example for his teammates through his committed defensive work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad