GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

Mark Stones Spleen

Trouba's elbow
Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
What do the past 7 years have to do with the current team? New owner, new GM, new coach, new players.
I moved into a house where the old owners had a cat. That f***ing thing pissed on everything and it seeped into the crevices of the house.

A new owner, with new furniture, new tenants, no pets, couldn't undue the damage done by that cat without tearing it up, which took forever.

DJ Smith was the cat.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Wow, wild third period.

Good game guys. Good luck the rest of the way, please beat the Leafs in the standings(as I type from Oakville).

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I moved into a house where the old owners had a cat. That f***ing thing pissed on everything and it seeped into the crevices of the house.

A new owner, with new furniture, new tenants, no pets, couldn't undue the damage done by that cat without tearing it up, which took forever.

DJ Smith was the cat.
So Canadian Tire Centre is the reason the team is bad? Because DJ Smith peed in the hallways?

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
So Canadian Tire Centre is the reason the team is bad? Because DJ Smith peed in the hallways?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad