Confirmed Trade: [OTT/ARI] Jakob Chychrun for 2023 1st (top 5 protected), 2024 2nd (1st if OTT make '23 ECF), and 2026 2nd round pick

Fyodorov

Apr 20, 2021
Arizona is such a joke of an organization, now they can draft bums like Cooley, Hayton, etc. and never get anywhere while they pick up more dead cap space, play in front of 4,000 fans and suck year after year.

Joke ownership, joke GM, joke team, joke fans, joke they are in the NHL and not the ECHL.
Logan Cooley is a bum? I thin the rest of the league will be glad to take that bum off the Coyotes' hands.

Reactions: Leafshater67

Vukotal Recall

Jan 30, 2010
Seems like Bill Armstrong played a game of Chychrun...

and lost.

csi-miami-sunglasses.gif

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Happy for Ottawa... Another team in the east looking great.

Cannot believe my oil were not able to get him when I see the final cost.

Just EK left?

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Ottawa pick is 6th overall and goes to Arizona. They go on to take a falling Michkov and everyone laughs at the Sens.

Things are too good, I just can’t accept being happy or excited with this team.

Wtf is going on
Sens would pretty much need to lose every game to fall that far. They have at least 1 game left against Montreal and Ottawa takes that shit too seriously to lose, so you're safe.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
It’s not so bad.

I expected two late 1sts and a late 2nd. This is an early-mid 1st and two mid-late 2nds.

Not great, not terrible. Happy it’s over. And Chychrun goes to the place he wanted.
Our first round pick could be worth more then a legitimate contenders first round this year and next in a deep draft.

We agreed on a couple months ago 2023 first, Greig and Zaitsev. This seems similar if not better.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
So a 1st & two 2nds or two 1sts & a 2nd.

Arizona betting (negatively) on a decent team to bet on. A bit of a risk for Ottawa in some ways but Chychurn is really good. Seems like a decent deal for both.

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
So many people going to say "we could have done that" but how many would also have been pissed if their team had traded what could very well be a top 10 pick in this years draft?

You would think Chych helps Ottawa lower the value of that first, but you never know. Either way, well done Dorion.

Leafshater67

Nov 2, 2019
Halifax
Arizona held on way too long and got burned. Ouch. You gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em. Greed got the best of them.

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
Really good pick up from the Sens. If they got a top 5 pick this year it is likely worth similar to an unprotected one next year, if this draft is legitimately as good as plenty of scouts think

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad