Prospect Info: Blues 2024-2025 Prospect Thread

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Just turned on the Sarnia game. Fischer took off from the D-zone with the puck carrier, drove to the net and was feathered a pass which he tucked in past the keeper! Nice goal by the D-man. I'll keep an eye on Tweeter to see if I can find a highlight.

He's definitely got some untapped offensive potential.

Last edited:

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Sarnia blew a 4-3 lead with 0.4 seconds left in the game. During a 5 second span in OT Fischer rocked Zayne Parekh into the boards then bodied the Saginaw forward to the ice. He was bullying them out there. He had a chance at an open net to win the game but the puck bounced over his stick. Saginaw won 5-4 in the shootout.

Elsewhere, Quinton Burns had two assists in Kingston's 9-0 win over North Bay.

Colin Ralph and the St. Cloud State Huskies open their season against Jimmy Snuggerud and the Minnesota Golden Gophers.

Last edited:

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Lol I like Parekh but so glad our boy rocked him and smacked around his teammates. L.Fisch has serious Bobby B energy outside of the offensive contributions he makes which makes him quite the interesting prospect. If you're trying to camp out anywhere near the crease you will be getting several extra crosschecks.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
WHL notes from Friday:

- Jakob Stancl highlighted the night for Blues prospects with a hat trick in a loss to William McIsaac's Spokane Chiefs. McIsaac is +5 in 3 games since joining Kelowna.

- Prince Albert Raiders were trailing 2-0 going into the 3rd. Tomas Mrsic took matters into his own hands scoring two. They'd go on to lose in OT. That's 3 goals and 1 assist in 3 games for Mrsic to start his season.

I caught some of the second period in this one but missed the third when he scored his goals. Mrsic was all over the place in the 2nd. Clearly the best player on the ice for Prince Albert. Good to see him playing well without a supporting cast like he had at Medicine Hat.

- Adam Jecho tallied an assist in the Edmonton Oil King's 3-1 loss tonight. He has a goal and an assist, +2 in two games.

Last edited:
Reactions: HighNote

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I've never heard of hockey teams having multiple captains like that but I know it is very common in other college sports
I only follow football but for that it’s normal because there are so many more players on a football roster, so it makes sense to have multiple captains. Especially because you need one for each unit (offense, defense, special teams).

Having 6 captains on a hockey team is just stupid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad