NCAA Division 3 thread

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
following the path of the NCAA Division 1 thread; there are 2 other divisions that are rarely covered but are covered by the US College Hockey Online (USCHO);

The Commonwealth Coast Conference has run its course and has morphed into the Conference of New England starting in 2024/2025.... with the UNE Nor'Easters at its center franchise

Ratitude

May 2, 2020
I really enjoy D3 hockey to be honest. There are solid D3 programs out there. Anyone ever catch the Oswego Lakers and Plattsburgh Cardinals rivalry? Those guys hate each other. My daughter attended U.N.E and they have built a very strong program there as well. Brady Fleurant quickly proved himself a solid professional player starting at the SPHL level has paid his dues and had a good year in Adirondack and Norfolk last year in the ECHL. D3 hockey has some very good players and it's a great product in my opinion. The only thing that does drive me nuts is all the "conferences" in D3. Couple years ago there were a few conferences all have different New England based teams? I know other then the SUNYAC there were a few schools throughout New York and New England which always seemed to be switching conferences.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad