Confirmed Trade: [OTT/ARI] Jakob Chychrun for 2023 1st (top 5 protected), 2024 2nd (1st if OTT make '23 ECF), and 2026 2nd round pick

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Would've been nice if Dorion wasn't a moron and traded Gustavsson for an old ass Talbot, that's their last missing piece now.

Reactions: Yak

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Did ekholm return more?
Uhh debatable?
Barrie (seen by some as just a cap dump)
A guy who went last in the first last year, and this years pick which would be a pick in the 20s.

Ottawas first is much better of an asset. Id say its similar.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
This is the dumbest f***ing condition ever and I cant believe numerous GMs have accepted it this TDL. It's so f***ing stupid man. I don't even think NJD is even likely to make the ECF, let alone the Senators

I get that the thought is if the Sens make it as the 2nd wildcard their pick will still be in the teens, but if they go on a Cinderella run it’s suddenly 28-32nd, but the value is still just slightly higher than a normal 2nd.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
@rt is gonna need some hugs, some beers, and possibly some therapy after this one.

We're here for you.
It’s not so bad.

I expected two late 1sts and a late 2nd. This is an early-mid 1st and two mid-late 2nds.

Not great, not terrible. Happy it’s over. And Chychrun goes to the place he wanted.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Ottawa pick is 6th overall and goes to Arizona. They go on to take a falling Michkov and everyone laughs at the Sens.

Things are too good, I just can’t accept being happy or excited with this team.

Wtf is going on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad