Confirmed Trade: [OTT/ARI] Jakob Chychrun for 2023 1st (top 5 protected), 2024 2nd (1st if OTT make '23 ECF), and 2026 2nd round pick

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
It's early still but Sens are one of the early deadline winners so far
Meier in NJ says hello. Late 1st and a bunch of meh for a 40 goal 26 year old power forward ?
But ya… hell of a trade for Sens .
They will make the PO next year . East is going to be even crazier with Sens and Buffalo going to be VERY good

JackBauer

May 16, 2006
Ottawa, Ont.
Ottawa: has gotten Debrincat and Chychrun for 2 first rounders, 3 second rounders, and a third rounder

Tanner Jeannot: fetched a former first round pick, a first rounder, a second rounder, a third rounder, and a fourth rounder

Make it make sense lol
There's quite a bit of difference between a Top 12 2023 1st and Tampa's picks.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Show me on this doll where the Coyotes hurt you.

In regards for the return, it's meh but I'm glad it's over.

The part on the doll where Arizona hurt me is:

- Constant losses bring down hockey related revenue
- Zero interest in growing the game or promoting it in the south
- Useless ownership for the league/NHL
- Pointless in being in the NHL when that franchise slot could be used for a market that will actually grow the game and grow the cap

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Surely you realize how tight the Eastern wild card race is?
Will they? 5 points out of a spot right now.
No guarantees of course, but they have games in hand on NYI/FLA and are 8th in the NHL in points since 1 December.

Even if they fall short, that 1st round pick is looking like a non-lottery pick right now, and they have 2 more years of Chychrun on a very team-friendly deal.

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Lmao dubas could of had chychrun and instead went for McCabe. Steal for Ottawa. Arizona is a joke for holding out so long and getting a crap return

Arizona didn’t want to retain salary. You’ve been trolling the Leafs all week for good moves they’ve made. 30 other teams could’ve traded for Chychrun as well if they wanted.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Point’s percentage they are 1 pick apart lmao. You seem mad bro, with all your posts.
One is top 5 protected and one is top 12 protected. And no I don’t know what I would be mad about? Confused by that comment lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad