Confirmed Trade: [OTT/ARI] Jakob Chychrun for 2023 1st (top 5 protected), 2024 2nd (1st if OTT make '23 ECF), and 2026 2nd round pick

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Ottawa was one of Chychrun's preffered destinations since last summer too. I'm pretty sure he spends a lot of the offseason here.

For us uninformed on Chychrun, why does he spend his offseason there ? Not that its a bad place, I like Ottawa, but wasnt he born and raised in South Florida ?

Also, another excellent deal by the Senators. They've drafted and developed incredibly well, not they're also doing excellent work adding to the roster.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
That's gotta be the Yotes owner saying "take the best package where we dont have to take back salary or retain on Chychrun" right? Hard to believe that after all this they only get a first and 2 seconds (with conditions).

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
For us uninformed on Chychrun, why does he spend his offseason there ? Not that its a bad place, I like Ottawa, but wasnt he born and raised in South Florida ?

Also, another excellent deal by the Senators. They've drafted and developed incredibly well, not they're also doing excellent work adding to the roster.
He has family here I think. He's Luke Richardson's nephew.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Yotes can get bent this is what they get for f***ing with all the teams that probably gave them better offers

lmao poverty franchise

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
The west is wide open and the east is loaded. Whoever gets to the finals in the east is going to be battle hardend, and beaten to a pulp. I'm a Rangers fan and I have to acknowledge that this might just be the best shot for a team like Edmonton to win the cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad