OT: Other Sports aka CSU Football Thread XX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
What in the world are the Broncos doing? This team isn't even going to have a chance to win the big game if they keep playing like this.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
You only care because of fantasy??? :laugh: :help:

Supposedly IV but could have been that block he threw.

I expect the Broncos to win the game, that's why I worded it the way I did.

But a "W" this week in my main Fantasy League has me back in the Championship game for the 2nd year in a row.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Other than the defense, what an awful half of football by the Broncos.

Peyton needs to be better. I get that he's sick but COME ON. We held them to under 100 yards, had it in the red zone three times, and it is still a one score game!

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Pretty screwed on offense if Manning can't come back.

Clady being out is bad enough, but Osweiler is the Holden of the Broncos, which makes things even more difficult. Really loath games where key injuries just pile up.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
latest

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
You shouldn't expect that. :laugh:

They might but I wouldn't expect it.

Peyton didn't kill your team last week?

Nope. I started the Rams defense two weeks in a row and they scored over 40 points both weeks (started the Ravens Defense this week and they got me 35).

I have Anderson, LeVeon Bell, AJ Green and Alshon as my go-to weapons. Picked up Forsett on Waivers after the guy who had him let him go after 2 bad weeks (big mistake on his part as he's been pretty good for me ever since)

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
What in the world are the Broncos doing? This team isn't even going to have a chance to win the big game if they keep playing like this.

Actually playing like this is exactly why we have a chance to win the big game. This is the type of football it's gonna take to win in Foxboro next month.

Ugly but I'll take it. 4 Division Champs in a row. Don't think Elway ever pulled off more than 2 in a row.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I remember when during the Cutler era the thought of winning the division was like a monumental accomplishment. The Chargers were at their peak then though.

Doesn't matter if the Chargers are not what they used to be, division games are always battles regardless of what their record is. And the Broncos have historically had trouble with them especially in San Diego. I'm pretty sure all other division winners (clinched or soon will) have lost in the division.

I'm glad the D got the win, they really need to be on top of it for us to have any hope. I'm glad they aren't hanging up 40+ to win every game. Peyton had some nice completions today and no INTs while having his flu/leg issues but I still think the offense could be a concern going forward. But good team win. If the Chargers had run back that kickoff return all the way things might be different.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Actually playing like this is exactly why we have a chance to win the big game. This is the type of football it's gonna take to win in Foxboro next month.

Ugly but I'll take it. 4 Division Champs in a row. Don't think Elway ever pulled off more than 2 in a row.

I firmly believe the Broncos running the ball makes everyone else on the team 10x more accountable for their own actions rather than just being lazy and relying on Peyton. I think it's assisting in developing the team around PFM before we hit the playoffs. Will help us in the long run even though people don't like how "sexy" the wins are.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
For me the whole run/pass debate gets trumped when you look at how our O-Line has turned it around since they started giving CJ the rock.

Good win. The only need for improvement is red zone and whatever the hell that was at the end of the half.

Also whoever said we should go after Phil Rivers as out next QB, just pimp slap yourself!:facepalm:

Last edited:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
One thing about winning the AFC west title is, no matter what, New England FINALLY has to come play in Denver for a regular season match up next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad