OT: Other Sports aka CSU Football Thread XX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
If we have to lose to anyone Indy/Cincy is infinitely better than those clowns from the AFC North. Glad all those people and their towels can go home. Cincy would have needed divine intervention to win even with Green. Prove me wrong Bengals, go for it.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I'm holding out hope that somehow the universe spares us from that fanbase having any sort of joy in their lives.

I'll take some joy in these

13-tom-brady-with-rob-ryan-hair.jpg

11-tom-brady-left-hanging.gif

4-tom-brady-water-slide1.jpg

3-tom-brady-stupid-golf-face.jpg

2-tom-brady-bieber-haircut.jpg

1-tom-brady-dancing.gif

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Yep, it is a sad day. Stuart Scott was one of the reasons why I wanted to go in to Sports Journalism...sadly I didn't have the will to see my dream through as when I graduated college there were no jobs where I lived and I couldn't afford to try and chase that dream.

I just saw Rich Eisen's tribute to him...damn, if watching it doesn't bring a tear to your eye...

Rich Eisen Remembers Stuart Scott

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Yep, it is a sad day. Stuart Scott was one of the reasons why I wanted to go in to Sports Journalism...sadly I didn't have the will to see my dream through as when I graduated college there were no jobs where I lived and I couldn't afford to try and chase that dream.

I just saw Rich Eisen's tribute to him...damn, if watching it doesn't bring a tear to your eye...

Rich Eisen Remembers Stuart Scott

Damn, that Eisen video is heartbreaking.

I really liked Scott, but I won't lie...I kinda got tired of his act in that it felt dated.

Damn, cancer sucks.

RIP

Stonewall

Jan 14, 2013
Colts slowly but surely destroying the Bengals, Marvin Lewis has to be fired now.

umdieecke*

I wasn't a big fan of Stuart Scott's (he actually got on my nerves)
but I felt bad that he had to endure such hardship. At least now, the pain is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
oh Detroit, they never will have nice things. Today has been the story of continuing failure.

I feel for them.
They got jobbed hard.

Never seen anything like that. The refs are lucky that the game is in Dallas tbh.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
As bad as the jobbing was. Detroit still had chances to win.

Early forecast for the Broncos game is 42 degrees, partly cloudy with a 10% chance of precipitation. If that holds it should be fantastic for the game.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I don't have high expectations for Denver. Being pessimistic I guess. But I hope GB beats the pants off Seattle. Is that wrong?

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yeah, I really liked Stuart Scott, even after souring big time on "The Worldwide Leader in Sports." I think his "act" may have become tiresome to some because his catchphrases became so ubiquitous. He was kind of a victim of his own popularity.

And yah, I had a take a few seconds after watching that Eisen video.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
is either Travathan or Marshall going to play on Sunday?

Trevathan is on IR. He's done.

Marshall and Ward are both going to play. I haven't seen any word on Bruton or Franklin though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad