OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Agreed. They need to be drafting O-line the last 2 drafts, not just this last one. Shanahan just seems to own McVay in the regular season at least.

Yeah, the Rams know how to win when it counts. Garraffalo will never take the Niners anywhere. Like I posted earlier, he wasn't good at all last night. 2 lucky plays and a pick 6.

Vamos Rafa

I own Voight and MMC
Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Yeah, the Rams know how to win when it counts. Garraffalo will never take the Niners anywhere. Like I posted earlier, he wasn't good at all last night. 2 lucky plays and a pick 6.
One thing that Jimmy G should get credit for is his ability to avoid getting sacked. It was really annoying that the Rams couldn’t touch him.

Reactions: kingsfan28

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
As a UCLA fan. Maybe 13 if they are lucky but not top 10. If they beat Oregon big next week than definitely. But not until they get a true road win vs a good team. It's too bad Michigan backed out.
Back to back dominating wins over ranked teams.. I could see 13 but they’ve shown themselves to be for real. Looks like Chip finally has his type of team

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Back to back dominating wins over ranked teams.. I could see 13 but they’ve shown themselves to be for real. Looks like Chip finally has his type of team
Only win on the road was @ Colorado. Ugly preseason schedule with Michigan dropping out (bunch of no ones). And both big wins at home. They have the attention of the media now but need the big win on the road.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Washington being whatever it is they were ranked last week is a perfect example of why we shouldn’t rank until probably after this week. But the Utah win is really impressive, UCLA has a nice model for success with DTR and Charbonet.

I think UCLA will beat SC again this season. Chip is going to run the ball a million times against this SC front seven, which is by far the worst of any team that would be considered a contender.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Washington being whatever it is they were ranked last week is a perfect example of why we shouldn’t rank until probably after this week. But the Utah win is really impressive, UCLA has a nice model for success with DTR and Charbonet.

I think UCLA will beat SC again this season. Chip is going to run the ball a million times against this SC front seven, which is by far the worst of any team that would be considered a contender.
If USC and UCLA meet as ranked/undefeated it's going to be the biggest game they've had in a long time.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
If USC and UCLA meet as ranked/undefeated it's going to be the biggest game they've had in a long time.

I don’t think it’s a good matchup for SC again this year. I think Chip will do what Harbaugh did vs OSU last year and run at will. Take the air out of the ball, slow SC’s potent offense and attack their glaring Achilles heel. I love Chip as an offensive play caller, but sometimes he’s really bad as a game manager (like Kyle Shanahan)

I don’t know if UCLA will win at Oregon (coming off a bye helps) but if they do it’s very likely they are undefeated going into that game.

I just wish people would bother to show up and see them play.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I don’t think it’s a good matchup for SC again this year. I think Chip will do what Harbaugh did vs OSU last year and run at will. Take the air out of the ball, slow SC’s potent offense and attack their glaring Achilles heel. I love Chip as an offensive play caller, but sometimes he’s really bad as a game manager (like Kyle Shanahan)

I don’t know if UCLA will win at Oregon (coming off a bye helps) but if they do it’s very likely they are undefeated going into that game.

I just wish people would bother to show up and see them play.
I was close, UCLA comes in at #11…

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Rams poor tackling and play calling are hurting them. 4 times they go 3 and out with aikers gaining a -10 yards. Take the lead, only to have dallas scores a 56 yard run because guys can't tackle.

Vamos Rafa

I own Voight and MMC
Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Just not feeling the Rams this year. The hunger is just not there. Stafford is showing signs of aging. And yes, looks like “f*** em picks” will start haunting us now. But hey, we got a SB.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006

Yeah, DTR being in what his 6th or 7th year at UCLA is really paying dividends for Chip Kelly right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad