OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Not sure if anyone posted anything like this here, but I thought it was super classy that Dodger Stadium totally erupted in cheer for Pujols' 699 & 700.

I doubt the Cardinals make it past LA in the postseason. Some of you got to witness what was likely the last major end cap to a HOF career.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
This game should not be this close. The Rams were all over the cards in 1st quarter, then 2 drop sure tds changed everything. 13-9 in the 3rd .

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Broncos 11, 49ers 10
Packers 14, Buccaneers 12
Rams 20, Cardinals 12
Colts 20, Chiefs 14

That was some pretty exciting NFL football last week. Obviously they need to be paying the QBs more money. I dunno when the best QBs you can come up with are in their 40's, or are midgets like the guy in Arizona, maybe there aren't enough quality QBs to go around, and there are too many teams.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Dodgers are the only team that can have this good of a record and I still think they won't make it out of the division series.

21Dog

Mar 29, 2007
Tulare, Ca
by far my biggest worry.
I've got my concerns with lining up three lefties in the playoffs (Urias, Kershaw and Anderson). Granted they're quality pitchers, but I'd like their chances a lot more with either Buehler or Gonsolin breaking up the trio of LH pitchers.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Broncos 11, 49ers 10
Packers 14, Buccaneers 12
Rams 20, Cardinals 12
Colts 20, Chiefs 14

That was some pretty exciting NFL football last week. Obviously they need to be paying the QBs more money. I dunno when the best QBs you can come up with are in their 40's, or are midgets like the guy in Arizona, maybe there aren't enough quality QBs to go around, and there are too many teams.
Giving a billion dollars to a midget QB like what they did in Arizona is absolute idiotic. I can't ever remember a QB as small as Kyler Murray being successful in the NFL. NOT Russell Wilson of course.

Last edited:

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Rams are playing bad, and the 49ers are doing as little as possible to win this. 2 missed tackles gave them two touchdowns.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Don't let the score fool you, the 49ers barely won this game. Garraffalo wasn't good at all, especiallly on the 56 yard td. Had he hit the numbers like he was trying, its a pick 6 for sure. Missed tackles cost the Rams 14 points.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
The guy can't run a route without falling down and he has no clue what to do in their offense.

The Rams have had a lot of name-brand signings the last few years, and most of them ended up working out very well, this one probably won't be one of them. I also see that his cap hit is small this season (probably to fit more guys under the cap) and the cap penalty would be so big to cut him that he will be back next year at an $18m cap number.

I assume once Beckham is healthy he is brought back in.

Vamos Rafa

I own Voight and MMC
Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
The Rams have had a lot of name-brand signings the last few years, and most of them ended up working out very well, this one probably won't be one of them. I also see that his cap hit is small this season (probably to fit more guys under the cap) and the cap penalty would be so big to cut him that he will be back next year at an $18m cap number.

I assume once Beckham is healthy he is brought back in.
That is unless someone else will already have snatched him.

Why don’t they just sign him right now and put him on the IR?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad