OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I know Trouba has been a negative for the Rags for awhile now, but from reading some of the discussions from some of the boards, has Lindgren really fallen that far off? It's seems like they want him gone as much as Trouba. Because of work, I haven't been able to watch too many playoff games, but I thought Lindgren was one of their more dependable (but unspectacular) guys...

kind of like their Siegenthaler

Reactions: Beastdog75

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
1717308539899.gif

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Missing out on Trouba and getting Subban was a blessing in disguise and I remember being mad that Shero didn't pull the trigger. It might end up being the same thing with the goalie move with a Markstrom v Saros lol
It will be. Getting Tkachukesque player, second line two way center or big defenseman for different situations and hard minutes for the next 7-10 years will be more impactful than trading for 30-32+ yo goalie and blocking 8-9 mil under the cap for the next 7-8 years when this goalie will be good for 2-4 years maximum.

Last edited:

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Not sure if Tarasenko or Maurice works better.

Tarasenko in concept works better but Maurice has a better photo, so maybe a tie.

IMG_7620.jpeg

Vs
IMG_7616.jpeg

And, again, I make all these incredibly fresh cultural references because I live on the cutting edge. It’s all I know.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I did this last year, but here’s a one year later updated version.

You have to be at least 84 years old and about two months to have lived through more than one Rangers cup win. Someone that was born after April 13th of 1940 has only lived through one Rangers cup win. Just one. That’s it. Pearl Harbor is more recent than the Rangers second to last cup win to date.

There’s people who are going to turn 30 years old in just two weeks, who have never lived through a single Rangers cup win. Not one.

I’d bet the Rangers have nearly the most conference finals appearances since 2012 or are tied for the most conference finals appearances since 2012, yet they’ve only had one Stanley Cup Finals appearance in that time and zero cup wins. Tampa probably has more conference finals appearances in that time. And they’re 2-0 against the Rangers in them.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Their core has failed a third straight time and this year was paved for them to win the Cup with the parallels. Shesterkin also is a UFA in a year's time, you think he's gonna kill his career behind this team instead of going elsewhere on a ready made team to win a Cup? Their core players are in the 30's and ghosts in the playoffs, Lafreniere looks good but he still needs to compile seasons to be considered a superstar.

We do have a gigantic need for a goalie :D

Just dream talk, but idk how loyal he is to the Rangers or if winning is more important to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad