OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Why the f*** is Okposo even in anymore?

Why the f*** is he still in the league? Seems like he's almost as old as I am.

What a useless f***in turd. And he takes a stupid penalty every game. He can't skate anymore. He can't score anymore and he's looked like a liability.

WHY. THE, f***. DOES. HE. PLAY.
I was just about to say the same thing. It's baffling why he's in the lineup.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Make Kulikov great again
510ce0b4-3068-4b8d-a63d-1c8d9ab6fdc5-jpeg.556524

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Make Kulikov great again
If only he were still here.

Just ending year 3 of the 4 year deal a couple of people talked about giving him in 2021.

For some reason I remember Ryan Murray being popular with a few that year too, though not nearly as much as Kulikov.

Where the hell is Ryan Murray these days? Golfing with his uncle Bill Murray?

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ

Just ending year 3 of the 4 year deal a couple of people talked about giving him in 2021.

For some reason I remember Ryan Murray being popular with a few that year too, though not nearly as much as Kulikov.

Edmonton farm system I believe

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Edmonton farm system I believe
I thought that was last year?

Apparently he didn't play at all this year.

He could have played with Jon Gillies, among others on a 2023-2024 unemployed Devils alumni team

Reactions: Davegarri

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm not one of these people that complains about the purity or integrity of the sport or any of that BS, but they give these guys way too much time to decide if they're gonna challenge or not.

Reactions: DrBSmooth

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia

I'd certainly welcome him back. He's an excellent replacement for Brendan Smith. A little pricier tho.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
I'm not one of these people that complains about the purity or integrity of the sport or any of that BS, but they give these guys way too much time to decide if they're gonna challenge or not.

Its fine. They're consistent with giving everyone extra time. Linesmen are also intentionally calling every close play onside with the expectation that video replay will correct any important errors.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'd certainly welcome him back. He's an excellent replacement for Brendan Smith. A little pricier tho.
He's not bad, he was/is just overrated by a small sect of the fanbase.

He was good when we had him, but people liked him a little too much. 4 year deal for him was wayyyyy out there. He didn't even get a 4 year deal, did he? I think he's already been UFA again since the year he was last year and traded at the deadline.

I thought Murray wasn't any good for us. He was crippled by years and years of injuries. He did wind up winning the cup with the Avalanche the next year, though only appearing in 37 games and none in the playoffs.

Reactions: theoptimist

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
PK acts like teams like the Bruins and Rangers are way better than they really are.

Oh the replay of that goal LOL! What the hell was Trouba doing?
Sizing up which Panther he wanted to elbow in the skull?

• Haha
Reactions: Dialamo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad