OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I'm not one of these people that complains about the purity or integrity of the sport or any of that BS, but they give these guys way too much time to decide if they're gonna challenge or not.
That’s why there shouldn’t be challenge just review all goals it’s real simple there is one game tonight no reason the “ war room” can’t call down quickly enough to have a second look.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
I watched a lot of WPG when Laine was on his ELC and I never saw Trouba do this much dumb shit that he does nowadays. Like a completely different player.

He changed his game 2 years ago (I think). He used to try to be an offensive guy that relied on his athletic ability but was held back by poor IQ and bonehead plays. Changed it to be a tough big hitting defensive Dman but was held back by poor IQ and bonehead plays.

Just think of the times he'd make a very low % pinch and leave his partner to dry when it fails. These plays are the equivalent of that. He thinks he's Scott Stevens but in reality, he's David Hale.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Most recent play is a good example of how the Rangers D is killing em.

Lindgren skating completely free on the near side because Florida went for a line change. Gets to center ice line and dumps it in for the Panthers to get it. He had more than enough space to skate into the zone on his own.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Most recent play is a good example of how the Rangers D is killing em.

Lindgren skating completely free on the near side because Florida went for a line change. Gets to center ice line and dumps it in for the Panthers to get it. He had more than enough space to skate into the zone on his own.

Well, Lindgren blows also. Need them to sign him to a stupid extension

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Would be nice if Tkachuk could take over a game like he did last year at times.

Reactions: DrBSmooth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad