OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I think I would eat a cooked penn station rat if it meant a win for the cats.
perfect ending is oilers beating the cats in the final
we all know the worst

1717267111776.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't know about eating the rat. I feel like I'm slightly more humane than to eat animals, other than the ones I've been eating my entire life. And I still feel bad about that.

I'd give Paul Maurice a big, wide open hug.

And maybe one kiss on the cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: Dialamo

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I was too tired to post these after the Game 5 but you bet I can’t resist a photo drop of Rags sadness to get people hyped.

Questionable Description Blurb Edition.
IMG_7566.jpeg

No photos were available.

Appetizer
IMG_7570.jpeg
IMG_7506.jpeg
IMG_7569.jpeg

IMG_7542.jpeg
IMG_7572.jpeg
IMG_7574.jpeg
D70D0E15-89BB-44B4-B3E2-4231102D4DDA.jpeg
IMG_7553.jpeg
IMG_7541.jpeg

0B35C38D-5776-4AB8-AA3E-EC4D763565F9.jpeg

Main Course
IMG_7486.jpeg

Greatest two photos in history? Maybe.
IMG_7549.jpeg

IMG_7552.jpeg
C1657EB7-334D-4016-9F78-0C29A08B8346.jpeg
79C490D7-2A09-43C8-AF2F-60335B6A7E18.jpeg
328E55CC-FE8C-4CAE-A43D-0484204364BC.jpeg
4F352A62-F1CD-4F39-8368-809B7A35CB3E.jpeg

IMG_7567.jpeg
IMG_7527.jpeg

F916483B-639C-496D-92CB-66A5C2B41452.jpeg
D6B5F421-043F-4026-85A9-32699DB950EE.jpeg

The Panther fan in the corner is psyched! (And may have got punched at some point.)
IMG_7535.jpeg

Dessert
IMG_7516.jpeg

IMG_7499.jpeg

IMG_7526.jpeg

IMG_7533.jpeg

Guy in the light blue hat has a lot to say in all these shots.
IMG_7557.jpeg

Bully Zib here lol.
IMG_7547.jpeg

No photos were available.

Lots of pushing and shoving after Mikola murders bumps into Shesty.
IMG_7577.jpeg

Oh no, Shesty’s down!
IMG_7579.jpeg

Early on he faces the wraith of noted tough guys like Gustafsson and Wennberg.
IMG_7512.jpeg

Don’t worry folks, he’s ok!
IMG_7580.jpeg

Shesty hydrates as the pile grows.
B02645FF-A2CB-4A15-B5B0-01A4E8691AE8.jpeg

IMG_7498.jpeg
IMG_7496.jpeg

IMG_7484.jpeg

IMG_7559.jpeg
IMG_7555.jpeg
IMG_7497.jpeg
IMG_7482.jpeg
IMG_7485.jpeg

IMG_7560.jpeg

Kakko may not be producing but he’s been electrifying, as you can tell by the crowd response in this photo.
IMG_7562.jpeg

Tough to see *snorts*
IMG_7551.jpeg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
5114477740001_5344179594001_5343555609001-vs.jpg

Hello everybody! Andrew Gross of Newsday! Vlogging to you today from inside my home. I'll be previewing tonight's big game in South Florida between the Florida Panthers and your New York Rangers. Today I have a very special guest. One of the biggest fans of the New Jersey Devils that I've ever met. Perhaps even more famous than Frank the Tank. He is otherwise known by his internet persona Devils Dominion. He wants to share his thoughts on tonight's game and beyond for the Rangers.

49811.jpg

Thanks for so much for having me Andy. I haven't met many Rags fans I like, but you seem to be one of the good ones, along with one very special fan who calls himself RangerDoggo. I think he would be a fine guest on your vlog and generate many hits. His story of going from Devils fan to Rags fan after about 30 years is quite unique. It's also a story of perseverance after all the heat and oppression he took from fans of the NJD, who bullied him off an internet forum.

Anyway, enough about him. I'm hear to talk about the Rags.

Rags go 6-0 from tonight onward to take the cup. It will be a painful summer in NJ for those who support the NJD. And just as painful of a summer out there on Lawn Guy Land in NYb country. I just hope everyone stays inside like you're on lockdown or travel somewhere far away. As far away as you can get. And you may not even be able to escape the Rags bandwagon after their cup win.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
View attachment 878396
Hello everybody! Andrew Gross of Newsday! Vlogging to you today from inside my home. I'll be previewing tonight's big game in South Florida between the Florida Panthers and your New York Rangers. Today I have a very special guest. One of the biggest fans of the New Jersey Devils that I've ever met. Perhaps even more famous than Frank the Tank. He is otherwise known by his internet persona Devils Dominion. He wants to share his thoughts on tonight's game and beyond for the Rangers.

View attachment 878399
Thanks for so much for having me Andy. I haven't met many Rags fans I like, but you seem to be one of the good ones, along with one very special fan who calls himself RangerDoggo. I think he would be a fine guest on your vlog and generate many hits. His story of going from Devils fan to Rags fan after about 30 years is quite unique. It's also a story of perseverance after all the heat and oppression he took from fans of the NJD, who bullied him off an internet forum.

Rags go 6-0 from tonight onward to take the cup. It will be a painful summer in NJ for those who support the NJD. And just as painful of a summer out there on Lawn Guy Land in NYb country. I just hope everyone stays inside like you're on lockdown or travel somewhere far away. As far away as you can get. And you may not even be able to escape the Rags bandwagon after their cup win.

Im dying. So good :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Im dying. So good :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I've had the Andrew Gross picture on my computer for years now. Since he was the beat writer for the Record here and used to do those vlogs that people (not me, I never had a problem with them) thought were creepy because he was doing them from inside his home.

When I saw that article title and saw the name of who it was written by, I really couldn't pass up an opportunity to use that pic again. It had been quite a while.

And I thought it would be the appropriate time to sneak in a DD post, because I haven't really done much with him these playoffs, which I'm hoping doesn't backfire tonight.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I've had the Andrew Gross picture on my computer for years now. Since he was the beat writer for the Record here and used to do those vlogs that people (not me, I never had a problem with them) thought were creepy because he was doing them from inside his home.

When I saw that article title and saw the name of who it was written by, I really couldn't pass up an opportunity to use that pic again. It had been quite a while.

And I thought it would be the appropriate time to sneak in a DD post, because I haven't really done much with him these playoffs, which I'm hoping doesn't backfire tonight.
Man I forgot how useless Gross was. He barely did his job

Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I never had a problem with him, I just think he was a real letdown after TG.

And then Abbey Mastracco after him was even worse. I don't even remember who covered the team for the Record after her. I think it died out.

I can't remember who covered the team for the Star Ledger between Rich Chere and Ryan Novozinsky. I think there was one guy named Chris something or another.

Anyone after TG was gonna be a disappointment.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I never had a problem with him, I just think he was a real letdown after TG.

And then Abbey Mastracco after him was even worse. I don't even remember who covered the team for the Record after her. I think it died out.

I can't remember who covered the team for the Star Ledger between Rich Chere and Ryan Novozinsky. I think there was one guy named Chris something or another.

Anyone after TG was gonna be a disappointment.

Novo is probably the closest we'll ever get to TG and that would be tough to do as well. It was weird cause TG did all those great articles with the Fire and Ice a time period where Lou was tight lipped about everything, he would have carpel tunnel due to the non stop articles he could publish with this management and Fitz with how they talk lol

I think I would eat a cooked penn station rat if it meant a win for the cats.
perfect ending is oilers beating the cats in the final
we all know the worst

As a NYer who's second home is basically Penn Station due to the trains I had to take for school/work/just getting around in general, you're getting every disease in the book eating one of those and probably starting covid 3.0 if you eat one of those lol

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
As a NYer who's second home is basically Penn Station due to the trains I had to take for school/work/just getting around in general, you're getting every disease in the book eating one of those and probably starting covid 3.0 if you eat one of those lol
I watch them on the subway tracks every day at penn waiting on the 2 or 3 train down town .. they poison the hell out of them, yet they keep on going. i hope a few are tossed on the ice these last two games

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I thought he was fine. It was the Chris WhateverHisNameWas that was horrible, but he didn't last long. Oh, and the lady that covered the Jets or whatever other team was even worse.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought he was fine. It was the Chris WhateverHisNameWas that was horrible, but he didn't last long. Oh, and the lady that covered the Jets or whatever other team was even worse.
I think the Chris guy was with the Ledger and was Rich Chere's replacement or at least one of Chere's replacements. Sometime between Chere and Novozinsky.

I don't remember the lady that covered the Jets, but maybe you're thinking of the lady that covered the Mets? That was Abbey and I remember her adding a whole lot of nothing. Might not have been her fault, maybe the paper wasn't putting the resources into covering the team and it was out of her control. It seems like they stopped covering the Devils after her.

I just remember some kind of controversy surrounding her. She may have called out the fans about something or something to that effect? I can't even remember exactly what happened, but I remember it got on my nerves and it was a big story around here back when it happened, probably in 2018.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I think the Chris guy was with the Ledger and was Rich Chere's replacement or at least one of Chere's replacements. Sometime between Chere and Novozinsky.

I don't remember the lady that covered the Jets, but maybe you're thinking of the lady that covered the Mets? That was Abbey and I remember her adding a whole lot of nothing. Might not have been her fault, maybe the paper wasn't putting the resources into covering the team and it was out of her control. It seems like they stopped covering the Devils after her.

I just remember some kind of controversy surrounding her. She may have called out the fans about something or something to that effect? I can't even remember exactly what happened, but I remember it got on my nerves and it was a big story around here back when it happened, probably in 2018.
Ya, that's her.

Reactions: Bleedred

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
View attachment 878396

View attachment 878399

Comedy gold! Let's hope the Cats show up tonight!

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kind of weird that the Panthers fans are still screaming KNIGHT during the night part in the anthem.

Kind of cringy, considering he seems to have no future there anymore, and he probably gets bought out this summer because his cap hit heavily exceeds what he's worth. And he's pretty much been MIA from the NHL team for over a year now.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm such a huge Panthers fan the next couple hours. Oh my those Panthers might be the greatest team in league history.
I just hope they don't lay the gigantic egg they laid in game 5 at home against Boston.

It's still really early, but not a great start for the Panthers.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why the f*** is Okposo even in anymore?

Why the f*** is he still in the league? Seems like he's almost as old as I am.

What a useless f***in turd. And he takes a stupid penalty every game. He can't skate anymore. He can't score anymore and he's looked like a liability.

WHY. THE, f***. DOES. HE. PLAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad