OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Whats up with Oettinger doesn't he look at his stats?
I don't think he's done much wrong this game. Maybe an iffy rebound on one of those 1st period goals.

I'd still put him at second on the power rankings for these playoffs. At least of remaining goalies. Swayman would also be ahead of him on entirety of these playoffs, but he's gone now.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Seeing Janmark score wearing that number in Edmonton reminds me of THE ORIGINAL RAT

Linseman was my favorite player as a really young kid...then he went to Boston....

Modeled my game after him and always wore #13

You liked him until he went to Boston? Did you always hate Boston? And then you moved there? Can’t work out the hate, but I admire it.

This is from when NHL teams knew how to do promo photos with pizzazz.

IMG_7446.jpeg
IMG_7445.jpeg

The sticker on plastic rat is what brings it all together for me.

IMG_7446.jpeg

Last edited:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You liked him until he went to Boston? Did you always hate Boston? And then move there? Can’t work out the hate, the ai admire it.

View attachment 877253View attachment 877254

View attachment 877255
I thought this was John Marino after doing some time traveling.:laugh:

BO3 for the East/West is gonna lead to some good ass hockey but hopefully Florida ends it in 6.
I'm not 100% convinced Edmonton doesn't somehow blow this two goal lead and make the ending of this game even more interesting.
They need to match Dallas in blowing the 2 goal lead.:popcorn:

They look like they're gonna be alright as of right now though.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
You liked him until he went to Boston? Did you always hate Boston? And then move there? Can’t work out the hate, the ai admire it.

View attachment 877253View attachment 877254

View attachment 877255
That's so cool (not the Philly part)

Born. Raised. Still live in Boston. When I was really young I was a Bruins fan like your dad and grandfather were in these parts but became a Rockies fan after my first game at the old Garden against Colorado (Chico was there!). Followed them to NJ and as the years went by I grew more and hatred towards the Bruins until 1988 when it became a blinding rage.

My buddies still taunt me with "Janney steals the puck from Daneyko and he SCORES!!!!"

It's been 3-1 since '88 and I'm all too quick to remind them.

1 Cup in over 50 years. F 'em!

Was in the building for game 4 in '95, which is one of the highlights of my life (seriously)

That concludes this chapter of "Story time with BostonDevil"

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

Camille the Eel

Dallas’ periodic loss of focus in this series is alarming. Up 2 goals early they had a chance to get a lock on the series but then seemed to fall asleep. Once they got down 2, they never mounted a serious threat. It looked like they nearly quit, as if they said “okay this ain’t our night, we’ll get them on Friday.” If they lose this series they’ll think back on their play tonight.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This West Final is the best one since LAK/CHI in 2014
Best Western conference finals since the 2014 WCF? Or best conference finals?

It has been very good. I’m trying to think of one I particularly enjoyed since that 2014 WCF.

The 2017 Pittsburgh/Ottawa series was pretty good from what I remember. I vaguely remember 2018 Lightning vs Capitals being another.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Best Western conference finals since the 2014 WCF? Or best conference finals?

It has been very good. I’m trying to think of one I particularly enjoyed since that 2014 WCF.

The 2017 Pittsburgh/Ottawa series was pretty good from what I remember. I vaguely remember 2018 Lightning vs Capitals being another.

Best in the West for sure but it might be the best one since then in general, I can't really remember a really good one either besides the two you mentioned

Reactions: Bleedred

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
he charged over from the crease to the mid boards in order to throw a pointless hit after the puck had already been passed, leaving a 2 on 1 down low. very dumb. i doubt very much the rangers pk is taught to do that lol. boneheaded play from a guy who routinely makes boneheaded plays, there's no excusing it.

The puck had shifted to the right side. The other d-man shifted over to cover the slot. Keep the blinds on.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
The puck had shifted to the right side. The other d-man shifted over to cover the slot. Keep the blinds on.
are you still arguing this? :laugh: you keep accusing me of having blinders on because i hate trouba. go read the rangers board from their PGT, there wasn't one person i saw defend that terrible defense; in fact, it was quite the opposite. same with the main boards. are you related to trouba or something? you're swinging the pendulum way too hard the other way here, man. if any of our defenders pulled that in such a consequential game, i can promise you that i would have the same reaction.

it would be shitty defense in a preseason game, let alone in a playoff overtime, a win in which would have all but punched their ticket to the SCF. your argument that trouba did the right thing would be a lot more convincing if, ya know...the panthers hadn't scored.

i'll be the first to admit i don't like trouba, but that has no bearing on my ability to judge his defensive abilities, which are mid at best. and again, you can hurl a dead cat at a group of rangers fans and hit someone who would agree with that assessment. but nah, i got the blinders on lol. i'll just say let's agree to disagree to put an end to this inane conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad