OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
IMG_9683.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They can’t. He gets loses his job twice in the playoffs and he becomes a Vanecek type basket case. It’s ride or die at this point with Skinner.
He won't be here next year if they lose. I think that's a guarantee.

And if he is? It will be after acquiring someone legit. I'm thinking Ullmark as a one year rental, although they'll probably extend him anyway. Maybe something not so stupid since Kenny won't be the one signing it.

He's much easier to get rid of than Nurse and his absolutely brutal contract.

The second goal was crazy, but I’m not sure I would survive an Igor vs Skinner final. Pete needs to get this done.
I think the Oilers can beat the Rangers, I've been saying it all playoffs. They haven't seen a team like that since us last year.

However, it doesn't look like they can get past Dallas and I don't think they're getting past the Rangers with Skinner.

If they can blow up Igor for 5 or 6? You can bet Skinner will be giving up 6 or 7.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The second goal on Skinner wasn't bad, but I still don't know how you can keep him in there after that. Between what's happened in these playoffs and last, what happened last game and a 2 goal on 3 shot start to the next game.

I still think it's cup this year or Ullmark (maybe Saros?) or somebody else next year.

Maybe they'll go for Markstrom? Or John Gibson with 80% retention from Anaheim?!:sarcasm:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We have a game now.

Edmonton are good, they just have a couple of anchor defensemen and a goalie that's played more than adequate in the regular season, but is just having a lot of trouble in the playoffs.

Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Whoever comes out of the east is winning the Cup.

Nah, the Stars beat the Rags but I don't think they're beating Florida

We have a game now.

Edmonton are good, they just have a couple of anchor defensemen and a goalie that's played more than adequate in the regular season, but is just having a lot of trouble in the playoffs.

They're a bad roster for what they have in Drai/McDavid. It's like a kid playing NHL GM mode in a video game and just signing whatever garbage they can or has beens of guys with good pasts.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

I think even the Oilers could beat the Rangers. Their defense and goaltending are beyond leaky, but if any offense can put up goals on a hot Shesterkin, it's Edmonton.

That series would probably come down to who can stay out of the box. Both PPs are lethal.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

They're a bad roster for what they have in Drai/McDavid. It's like a kid playing NHL GM mode in a video game and just signing whatever garbage they can or has beens of guys with good pasts.
They're definitely a largely mediocre team, which I don't think I've stressed, but I think you can win a cup with a decent amount of mediocre if it comes with McDtai.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Only 11 shots for Dallas after about 35 minutes.

I had to check that for confirmation just to make sure that was 11 shots and not 17. With my eyesight sometimes I could easily confuse those two numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad