OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
are you still arguing this? :laugh: you keep accusing me of having blinders on because i hate trouba. go read the rangers board from their PGT, there wasn't one person i saw defend that terrible defense; in fact, it was quite the opposite. same with the main boards. are you related to trouba or something? you're swinging the pendulum way too hard the other way here, man. if any of our defenders pulled that in such a consequential game, i can promise you that i would have the same reaction.

it would be shitty defense in a preseason game, let alone in a playoff overtime, a win in which would have all but punched their ticket to the SCF. your argument that trouba did the right thing would be a lot more convincing if, ya know...the panthers hadn't scored.

i'll be the first to admit i don't like trouba, but that has no bearing on my ability to judge his defensive abilities, which are mid at best. and again, you can hurl a dead cat at a group of rangers fans and hit someone who would agree with that assessment. but nah, i got the blinders on lol. i'll just say let's agree to disagree to put an end to this inane conversation.
I HATE TROUBA 👍

Reactions: MartyOwns

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Maybe they'll drink a bunch of energy drinks like they did for the 2nd and 3rd period last game, but like I keep saying.....

I think they're out of gas. And I see nothing to tell me otherwise, other than they start to take over towards the second half of games.

And they can't score for shit without their power play. And now their power play is giving up goals.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Okposo is absolutely worthless and probably one of the most washed up players still regularly dressing at this point in the playoffs.

Looks like a 5 on 3 now.

Don’t quite get why Okposo is in for Lomberg. He looked good when he was in.
It's almost as hilarious seeing him dressed for playoff games in 2024 as it is seeing Paul Maurice coaching a contender in 2024.

That's f***ing hilarious.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Panthers are really looking like when your low fuel light comes on when you're on a really long drive, and you just keep trying to put off pulling over to get gas as long as possible.

''Let's try to get it 50 more miles! 30 more miles! 15 more miles! 5 more miles! 2 more miles!''.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That had to be their first scoring chance/shot/attempted shot (probably not) in I don't know how many minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad