OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Most penalties of any player in the playoffs?

IMG_7478.gif

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Every time I see Tarasenko and Okposo on the ice, I wanna vomit.

Tarasenko has been pretty decent defensively this year but yeah he's utterly cooked on the offensive side. It was evident last year he couldn't keep up in a series the longer it went

Roslovic was a horrible pickup for a playoff team. I swear he is flat out scared out there

Too used to Columbus's shitty ways.

This is the best the Rangers have played in the series.

Unfortunately true but if you're Florida, you just need one good period to put them on the brink on Saturday

DrBSmooth

May 10, 2006
Rangers outplaying the Panthers this game, the opposite how I feel the previous 4 games have been. Watching the Panthers this series, I do like their cycling, and how they always seem to make the smart decision with the puck, putting it down low and less passing back to the point. Their passes generally have a purpose, sometimes a little on the safer side (except on that shorthanded goal against....wtf was that). While safe, they still get good opportunities in the slot....just can't finish. They don't put the player receiving the puck in a bad spot.....the opposite of how I felt the Devils played this year. We would pass the puck and put the receiver in an even worse spot, then leading to turnovers. Do the panthers overpass sometimes, yeah, although I feel we are way worse at that.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Both teams looked meh last period.

This period is off to a fast start though.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad