OT: One More Off Topic Off Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Not sure if any of you follow this specific podcast and listen to it, but this edition is a real gem. Barry Trotz speaks on a wide variety of topics.

He’s one of those guys that is asked one question and can speak (with quality content) for the next 20 minutes.

Anytime he’s on, I make sure to download and listen.

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
I want to see an Oiler game in Philly but have been warned not to wear the jersey heading into and out of the game. Or not even at all.
IMG_1674.gif

This was my dream car back in the day.

🤣
It’s absolutely true. Went to high school with a guy who sold drugs out of a 1982 Buick Skylark

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Driving the autobahn is suppose to be fun. But being stuck behind a military convoy slows things right down

View attachment 750486

Picked these up in Lexington Kentucky this weekend.

If we win the cup I am drinking one of these entire bottles (with friends) in 1 sitting that very night in celebration.

Edit - the other is for when Calgary is eliminated
Polish vodka that I bought

Attachments

• 20240826_105328.jpg
    20240826_105328.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 2

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
The concert last night was mind blowing. The stage, the opening acts and of course Metallica were top shelf. Easily one of the best concerts I've ever seen.
I just surprised my wife with a trip to Tampa to see Zach Bryan at the Bucs stadium since we won’t be in Edmonton when he comes (and tickets in Edmonton are just stupid expensive). Incredible show, the stadium was absolutely packed, over 75k people in attendance.

Also if there are any golfers, we took the opportunity to stay and play at the Cabot citrus farms course just north of Tampa Bay, as it was the only Cabot course that we hadn’t been to yet and I’ve got to say it is an absolutely exquisite property. They just continue to get better at providing world class golfing experiences, I would highly recommend if anyone who is a destination golfer.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I just surprised my wife with a trip to Tampa to see Zach Bryan at the Bucs stadium since we won’t be in Edmonton when he comes (and tickets in Edmonton are just stupid expensive). Incredible show, the stadium was absolutely packed, over 75k people in attendance.

Also if there are any golfers, we took the opportunity to stay and play at the Cabot citrus farms course just north of Tampa Bay, as it was the only Cabot course that we hadn’t been to yet and I’ve got to say it is an absolutely exquisite property. They just continue to get better at providing world class golfing experiences, I would highly recommend if anyone who is a destination golfer.

I surprised my wife by emptying the dishwasher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad