Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
The scary thing for them is that they have not hit the hard part of the schedule yet....

At this point, you have no choice but to fire the coach. Need to salvage something. Whether it's Quenneville, Sutter, or Boudreau. They need an experienced guy.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The scary thing for them is that they have not hit the hard part of the schedule yet....

At this point, you have no choice but to fire the coach. Need to salvage something. Whether it's Quenneville, Sutter, or Boudreau. They need an experienced guy.

Not in a million years.

Even for Edmonton that'd be low. :laugh:

Reactions: Miro4Norris

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Lmao. Awful ideas for 500 please.

Reactions: authentic

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Canucks have been awful tonight, easily their worst game of the year. Still up 5-2. McDavid looks like he needs more time to recover, he is a shell of his himself. Woodcraft has to go. Maybe get a new coach bump and get close.

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Good game.

IMG_1117.gif

mdobbs

Oct 21, 2010
Canucks have been awful tonight, easily their worst game of the year. Still up 5-2. McDavid looks like he needs more time to recover, he is a shell of his himself. Woodcraft has to go. Maybe get a new coach bump and get close.
I don’t know about that. Flyers game was pretty bad

Canucks have had some strong stretches of possession after the first 10-15 min

AmabileCassarole

Nov 4, 2023
The Oilers are known to do this very often, they blow their load and then go limp the rest of the game... nothing new.
They'll probably win a couple or so games soon, like they usually do. It's how they roll there. Suck, suck, suck, win, win, suck, suck, win, win, coast, coast, get into the playoffs, get outclassed, Oilers fans blame the refs and Bettman, Oilers out, "meh, NHL sucks anyway, I prefer NFL nowadays," and then it's back to "this is our year" like it has been apparently since 2010.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
I don’t know about that. Flyers game was pretty bad

Canucks have had some strong stretches of possession after the first 10-15 min
Fair, that one was pretty ugly. They have just been real sloppy.

Most teams win by a few against the Canucks, the oilers lost 6-2. Things are getting real ugly, they completely unravelled.

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC

Experienced guys haven't gotten it done either. They need to trade Draisitl and take the C away from McDavid. Babcock is probably the only coach capable of forcing this team to at least attempt to play like NHLers in their own zone.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Have to assume changes are coming at this point. The players already look checked out on the season.

The way the goalies are playing they might even let in 5 against San Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad