Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Only positive for oilers is the west is bad. Anaheim and st.Louis I’m not sure if they can sustain a playoff spot all season but also that could work to their advantage as well other teams out ahead of them

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
if theyre way out of it by December they should consider moving Draisaitl..

i just dont think there team is constructed nearly well-enough

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
if theyre way out of it by December they should consider moving Draisaitl..

i just dont think there team is constructed nearly well-enough
WC2 position has 11 points in 10 games. So 6 in back. WC2 isn’t a 100 point team like in the east a couple of years ago. Talking around 90/91 right now. But they need to turn it around by the end of the month. 12 more games to close out November. Can’t be worse than 7-5 to close out the month.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Assuming a playoff cutoff point of around 93, they only need about 63% of the remaining available points. Still possible but they are digging themselves into one heck of a hole.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
But when that super talent is introvert stat hunting winger esque kinda player, there is not much to build on.

I can imagine the same things were said about Mario once upon a time. Then a funny thing happened..... The Pens actually began to bring in some good players around Mario and they started winning cups.

If Wayne and Mario couldn't win on their own, I don't see how we should expect Connor to do so.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
This psycho is back in the news?

Now I’m absolutely sure it’s the curse of Evander Kane stopping the Oilers and not the horrendous d-zone coverage, turnovers, goaltending and lack of finish.
The oilers curse is about 30 years old now. Long before Kane

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
Honestly, 2-7-1 is nothing to worry about.

The team they have on the ice IS unless they can make a big trade or make all the guys feel like they are actually playing for their livelihoods
Nothing to worry about now, but I see 3-7 in the next 10 games
Does a 5-14-1 record stir anything for you?

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
I'm feeling like their playoff hopes are even more reliant on peerless play by McDavid than most people thought before the season started. I don't see then making it... butbits hard to bet against McDavid and Draisaitl so maybe wild card. If the Kinga and Canucks prove someqhat legit, the Oilers aren't making it through on top3 division. I don't see it.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
They need to turn it around like right now. Otherwise this season can be a write off by Xmas. Imagine that, out of the playoffs by Xmas lol.

Unless they play at .850 for the remaining 60 games. Highly unlikely and unsustainable for 60 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad