Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
Please make sure to keep the title updated. Otherwise, there is simply no way for me to know their record.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
You don’t think it is reality that losing games at the start of the season puts your entire year at risk? That losing games outright this early gives away points too early?
Sure. But a 7 game heater, also at the beginning of the season can neutralize those losses. You were trying to suggest that the Oilers weren't gaining any ground which is f***ing comical

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Sure. But a 7 game heater, also at the beginning of the season can neutralize those losses. You were trying to suggest that the Oilers weren't gaining any ground which is f***ing comical
That start of the season losing streak is over, and overcome. We are .500 and gaining and passing teams. Dudes just stuck in the past. Its not October anymore.

Reactions: AlbOilFAN

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
This is such a dumb take you should feel ashamed of yourself.
Why? That's what McDavid said before the season and the Oilers fans were all hyped up. Anything less than a cup or a trip to finals is a massive failure for the Oilers. Canucks had no expectations coming into this season so if they make playoffs then it has been a success for them.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Why? That's what McDavid said before the season and the Oilers fans were all hyped up. Anything less than a cup or a trip to finals is a massive failure for the Oilers. Canucks had no expectations coming into this season so if they make playoffs then it has been a success for them.
Again, such a dumb take.

the fact you can't see it is absolutely outrageous

I'm not even an Oilers fan.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Yes, you beat us 3 times. Congrats.

Canucks are 0-1 in the finals though for important stats
You don't even make sense. 0-1 in finals??

Im pretty sure oilers fans kept bumping it up in the win streak. I guess when you keep adding fuel to the fire….
Oilers bump it up when they win but when on a losing streak you can hear the sound of crickets all the way from Edmonton.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
The Oil will be in the playoffs which is great for hockey! Makes me wonder if a third year in a row the team that dog walks the Oilers will win the Stanley Cup.. probably because they don't put up much of a fight!

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Again, such a dumb take.

the fact you can't see it is absolutely outrageous

I'm not even an Oilers fan.
Why is it a dumb take when everyone here were singing the praises of Oilers and proclaiming them cup favourites before the season? Now when I talk about it, it's a dumb take. Give me a reason why it is a dumb take instead writing some one liners.

The Oil will be in the playoffs which is great for hockey! Makes me wonder if a third year in a row the team that dog walks the Oilers will win the Stanley Cup.. probably because they don't put up much of a fight!
If you shut down Mcjesus or injure him with a big clean hit, then they would be done. Oilers go as far as Mcjesus takes them. Prime example is how when McDavid went cold the whole Oilers team went cold and were piling up losses. Now McDavid and Drai are putting up points and all of a sudden Oilers are winning.

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
Why is it a dumb take when everyone here were singing the praises of Oilers and proclaiming them cup favourites before the season? Now when I talk about it, it's a dumb take. Give me a reason why it is a dumb take instead writing some one liners.
Show all the posts of Oiler fans calling them cup favourites.

If you are using this as an argument you must have some evidence to this right ?

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
SO this thread gets to stay open where fans take shots at oilers and their fans, but the other threads get closed...
Probably because it’s more Oiler fans slinging now, although like I said earlier. This thread just centralizes all the flaming/trolling

Reactions: Czechboy

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Show all the posts of Oiler fans calling them cup favourites.

If you are using this as an argument you must have some evidence to this right ?
Please there have been multiple posts and threads about Oilers being a cup favorite. Also McDavid said cup or Bust in an interview. Did you just start watching hockey or start posting in this forum? Am not gonna do your homework if you are too lazy to search for it.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
the Oilers envy in this thread is f*** ing awesome
keep it up LOL
No one is envious of a team with poor defense and lack of goaltending. Usually they are envious of teams like Vegas and Colorado that are legit threats and have won recently.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
Please there have been multiple posts and threads about Oilers being a cup favorite. Also McDavid said cup or Bust in an interview. Did you just start watching hockey or start posting in this forum? Am not gonna do your homework if you are too lazy to search for it.
Hahahaha ya you hit the nail on the head here. McDavid should have said “hope we can make the playoffs again”

I wish you would read your posts before clicking “Post Reply” cause man it’s embarrassing at this point.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton

What's it feel like to be fighting ghosts?

Bro probably seen a thread created by some Leafs fan to troll because betting sites had the Oilers as cup favourites.

Reactions: Coffey

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
What's it feel like to be fighting ghosts?

Bro probably seen a thread created by some Leafs fan to troll because betting sites had the Oilers as cup favourites.
He should just be in a good mood that his team is doing something for the first time in like 10 years lol. A few of them (they know who they are) are very triggered by Edmonton.

Reactions: Coffey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad