Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
I never said anything about a winning or losing streak by Edmonton, it is just looking at points gained, points lost and points available.

There is zero excuses for the team being under prepared. Firing the coach at the start along With their overall record supports this.

So you are basically rolling the dice that high offence output will mask average goaltending.
And the Canucks are hoping good goaltending will continue to mask average underlying numbers.
.500!!! Still not in playoffs but what a run!

I still have no idea what we are. We're not as good as this 7 game run and we're not as bad as the start of the season.
They are a dominant possession team. That usually bodes well for success.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
That was a very complete period by the Oilers and McDavid with his determination, but also physicality.

I say period because I didn't see the first two, but seems like it was the same way.

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Stop bumping this thread after every Oilers win?

2wua2dd4.jpg
No

Reactions: soothsayer

WestCoast CyberG

Nov 5, 2018
Trust me, they’re going to lose consecutive games multiple times, and they’ll be just fine. Not a big deal.
How many games do you think they will lose? Losing more than 30 games all year is around the bottom cut line for WC spots. They already have 12 and another 18 puts them at 30 for the year.

With 58 games remaining, losing 18 would mean 40 games with at least one point. If they win all 40 it’s simple math - 80 points plus 24 would be 104 points. No problem. But some of the hose games will be OT.

So the question is how many of those 40 are wins? And how many OTLs? And who are you giving up points too with an OT win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad