Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Wow Edmonton is really falling apart. I thought they’d break out of it and make the playoffs but I’m not so sure anymore. There’s no push back here.
McDavid is the only player that can tilt the ice and dictate the play in the offensive end. Without him the team isn’t nearly the same

It could be like 7-0, Skinner's playing well.
Skinner and Campbell have both done well, they are far from the problem this season

Reactions: Fraser28

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Oilers look lost. Its so easy to enter their zone. Scoring chances aplenty. Goaltenders are inconsistent.

How can anyone think this team is a contender. Too many terrible contracts.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
The oilers fan comeback tour will be vicious when their team inevitably goes on a super hot streak in the 2nd half lol

I’m really curious how long of a leash Woodcroft. I wonder if it’s really as simple as the new defensive system, or if Woodcroft lost the room for other reasons.

It’s not a crazy idea zone defense. Most teams are doing it and seem to think it’s best for todays style game; and while I don’t disagree their personnel might be better with man to man, it really shouldn’t be this drastic of a change in quality of their defense performance.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Mar 26, 2010
The Pacific division is by far the weakest in the league. The Oilers will make the playoffs but get turfed early.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
The oilers fan comeback tour will be vicious when their team inevitably goes on a super hot streak in the 2nd half lol

I’m really curious how long of a leash Woodcroft. I wonder if it’s really as simple as the new defensive system, or if Woodcroft lost the room for other reasons.

It’s not a crazy idea zone defense. Most teams are doing it and seem to think it’s best for todays style game; and while I don’t disagree their personnel might be better with man to man, it really shouldn’t be this drastic of a change in quality of their defense performance.
Unsubstantiated claims on HFOil were saying that the locker room is a complete mess right now. But take that with a grain of salt as the source was never named

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Oilers have had three 1ST overall picks.... AND a Draisaitle. cmon... losing culture there.
time to blow it up

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The Pacific division is by far the weakest in the league. The Oilers will make the playoffs but get turfed early.
The entire West is meh.

Pretty much only Vegas, Colorado and Dallas look good.

Reactions: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad