Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I didn’t realize Shesterkin is not even in net. How aren they getting shut out in 2023 against Quick.

Artemi Panarin

Aug 3, 2021
Ко́ркино
Quick game update:

Oilers still getting caved in

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Lol.

I know what this was supposed to say but I still find it funny.

Also, yes. Oilers are a tire fire defensively, and may very well see things go from bad to worse if they can't figure out how to fix their blueline.
For a half second I was like "when did this become a Brad Marchand thread and what did I miss Brad Marchand doing this time?! Twice?!" and then it all clicked together.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
it’s a steep hole. It’s early, and they will make the playoffs but it’s not easy to catch up in parity league.

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
Every post I made about the Oilers for the last several years was bang on... now the Oil fans are finally seeing the mush-mash crapola the team really is...no real structure and mentally weak.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
it’s a steep hole. It’s early, and they will make the playoffs but it’s not easy to catch up in parity league.
3 teams in the Pacific have to make the playoffs. Vegas is a lock but the Pacific absolutely sucks.

No parity unless you are out East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad