Post-Game Talk: Oilers Do Dallas and deliver the goods

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
I’m just completely done with this team! Why can’t they win playoff gam…oh they have.
Why can’t they win seri…oh they won 2.
Why can’t the even make the cup fin…oh they are 1 win away.
I am just done doubting this team. Problems be damned they are finding ways to win and I need to shut up and just enjoy.
Let’s go. Cup finals we can do this.
Welcome my friend we all have been waiting for this day. Everything is aligning perfectly.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I’m just completely done with this team! Why can’t they win playoff gam…oh they have.
I am just done doubting this team. Problems be damned they are finding ways to win and I need to shut up and just enjoy.
giphy.gif

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Nuge in directly cost us 2 goals that game , first by not getting the puck out when he easily could have and then not doing much on another goal..
Being part of a PP that was 0/15 was also a factor..
He made up for it tonight
That was a bit of a rough single game for Nuge. I noted that he was a bit panicky on my rewatch and it translated to some rough plays. That said, I always knew he’d be Huge again like usual.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I told you this team was good ;)

It's right there for them.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Does anyone know how much Desharnais might ask for? If he's willing to stay for at or under a million, then Ceci can go for sure.
Depends on how he plays when/if he gets back in the lineup.
He likes it here and is buds with Skinner.. he won't bolt unless a crazy GM who misses out on Zadorov throws a 3M per deal to him

I would offer him a 1M x 8yr deal giving him guaranteed 8M dollars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad