Post-Game Talk: Officially the best season in franchise history! Panthers win their first ever Final game 3-2 over Vegas!

You know the poll

• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I was listening to Frank Forte as a guest in the Locked on Panthers podcast and he said something which stuck with me. He said now that bounces aren’t going our way, the depth and talent gap between us and Vegas really shows. Unfortunately, that’s just a fact.
Still, even with this roster we managed to get here and it wasn’t all due to puck luck. So we have to find a way to play our structured forecheck physical game that gave us success. I feel like we’ve been a disjointed mess these last 2 games and that needs to change. Just focus on winning puck battles and doing the little things right. Just okay sound responsible hockey and no extra curricular stuff. Don’t get drawn into stupid shit.

I still believe. Let’s go Panthers!!!
Unfortunately this is our game and the refs aren’t calling Vegas when they do it but they’re up our ass when we do it.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
anyone know if Pantherland opening longer hours than usual? I read somewhere that may be the case for the playoffs, but it doesn't say anything on the website, just the usual open 1 hour before game time.

Also for FLA Live arena in general, when do doors open during playoffs? I thought I read it may be earlier than normal.

1686149587099.png

Reactions: Anod and pantherbot

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
On the bright side Florida's only 6 more injured dmen away from Lucas Carlsson getting into a game.

I’ve honestly defended PoMo all year and have given him the benefit of the doubt and felt this trust has paid off with this run, but this..this no Carlsson is inexcusable. The guy had a great AHL season he deserves a shot. Why is Casey Fitzgerald, who looked like a an amateur out there when he played, picked over Carlsson? Unless there’s something that will come to light that we’re simply not being told at the moment, this makes zero sense and PoMon deserves blame 100% for such a terrible decision.

I still think we can turn the series.

I still believe as well but we were already behind the 8 ball depth wise with those 2 in the lineup…now with them missing and the AHL replacements…yikes.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
this is why you play more guys during the year. Not having the kids ready.. Deni/hepo should be able to meet this moment for us... being left or righty shouldnt be the reason.. Fitz does not look like an nhl dman.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Before this series my confidence was highest it's been. After game 1, I was leery, but still believed. After game 2, all gone. Way gone. If we were down 2-0 like we did to CAR, I'd be at peace. Not like this, they pretty much have to be immediately healthy and firing on all cylinders to get back into this. I can't foresee even one win. Man, this sucks.

Last edited:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
My prediction: whoever wins game 3 wins the cup.

Okay that’s pretty obvious if Vegas wins. But if Panthers win, new series, and I think we got a chance.

DarthRevenue

Jun 5, 2023
Before this series my confidence was highest it's been. After game 1, I was leery, but still believed. After game 2, all gone. Way gone. If we were down 2-0 like we did to CAR, I'd be at peace. Not like this, they pretty much have to be immediately healthy and firing on all cylinders to get back into this. I can't foresee even one win. Man, this sucks.
Back away from the ledge

It's not over yet

Interesting when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor…guess OP needs to change that.
Oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad