Post-Game Talk: Officially the best season in franchise history! Panthers win their first ever Final game 3-2 over Vegas!

You know the poll

• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
Missing Eetu is so big. Him with Reinhart and Lundell excelled at creating turnovers in the O-zone. We have not seen that at all so far in this series. Vegas Dmen can move the puck up ice way too easily
We cannot afford having Lomberg on the 3rd line. PoMo needs to get his head out of his ass and put Denisenko on that line for the rest of the series and do not limit his TOI 5 on 5. When that line is out Deni needs to be with them.

Same for Carlsson if Gudas doesn’t play. Would it be preferable to have a right handed D take Gudas place, of course. You don’t have that luxury now. Who will they put in, Santtu. Is he even available?

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
We cannot afford having Lomberg on the 3rd line. PoMo needs to get his head out of his ass and put Denisenko on that line for the rest of the series and do not limit his TOI 5 on 5. When that line is out Deni needs to be with them.

Same for Carlsson if Gudas doesn’t play. Would it be preferable to have a right handed D take Gudas place, of course. You don’t have that luxury now. Who will they put in, Santtu. Is he even available?

Denisenko would be eaten alive lol

He's not NHL caliber, let alone throwing him into action in the middle of the SC final.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I've been sick game 1 and 2. Blame me
Together, our watcching forces should be a sure Game 3 win.

Hopefully he gets the new Dad boost for the rest of the series.

That sounds stressful as f***

Montour baby bump incoming, book it!

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Montour baby bump incoming, book it!
After reading that article about Monty's new baby girl, how can you not believe!?
This team is a FAMILY!

Reactions: harv33173

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I still think we can turn the series.
4F0C63D0-60A7-4F3A-82E3-22697400192D.jpeg

I really do admire your optimism. Wish I could say the same for me

Reactions: M4k4

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Depth is exposed, puck luck gone. the DRIVE to win every battle not there... those are the issues. Guys gotta dig deep to win battles and block shots. hoping for the best..

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
Panthers has a good home record against Vegas. You are not in trouble until you loose on home ice. They haven't done so yet, so...I still think they can turn it around. Of course, being the worse ranked team, they can win at home all they want....still have to pick up a road win as well. ;) Obviously it's a uphill battle and I would very much have liked a 1-1 standing right now. It is what it is, just got to dig deep and battle for those wins. That is all I'm asking for. Never expected the team to be here. Vegas was always gonna be another very tough opponent. Panthers were riding on a high after their comeback against Bruins. That has been broken, but it's not impossible to start another streak in game 3. Let's go! :hit:

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
I've been watching hockey for 20 years and I'm sorry, what have I been missing?
I know you can't make a line change when you ice the puck, but what's all this about "oh now we have the matchup advantage, we can send out the lines we want"....like hold up, road teams have to make a line change after the home team or something LULZWUT?

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I have hope, would never lose it even if we’re down 3-0 and 3-0 in third period of 4th game.

But they’ve just looked so outclassed. Like they don’t even belong in the same ice.
I’d feel a lot better with Luo or Gudas back.
We simply don’t have NHL caliber depth to cover some imminent holes when you’re trying to go on a playoff run. Fitzgerald….yikes. I don’t even know why he’s next man up and not Carlsson tbh but whatever.

Anyway, yeah sure any team can lose a game in the NHL. But I think it’s a mountain of a task to win 4 of the next 5. This post season has been magical, so why not right? But man… Vegas just looks so dominant and we’ve looked so disjointed. Unrecognizable.
Can we actually play smarter than them and change our whole approach and be disciplined and composed? That’s the real question. Well, this is it, this is the toughest test possible and we’ll find out what this team
is truly made out of.
Pens fan. No dog in this fight. Do I think Panthers can win 4 of 5? No. But can they win tonight? Hell yeah. Team has guts and a bright future.

Enjoy tonight!

Reactions: Ghoste and Panteras

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
I've been watching hockey for 20 years and I'm sorry, what have I been missing?
I know you can't make a line change when you ice the puck, but what's all this about "oh now we have the matchup advantage, we can send out the lines we want"....like hold up, road teams have to make a line change after the home team or something LULZWUT?
I feel like I am missing an inside joke but the road team has to pick their line before the home team after any non-icing whistle. I.e. if Hill saves it and hold the puck Vegas has to put their line on before Florida, i.e. if Vegas runs out line 4 Florida can put out line 1. It's a small but non-insignificant advantage for the home team. Maybe made bigger by how short on depth Florida is.

Reactions: batting1k
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad