Post-Game Talk: Officially the best season in franchise history! Panthers win their first ever Final game 3-2 over Vegas!

You know the poll

• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
I know I've been making these pessimistic posts as a good luck charm because when I wrote them off, they started winning.

That said, that hasn't been working lately so let's try a new strategy.

It's my birthday assholes give me a f***ing Panthers win in a cup final I triple dog dare you!!!!!!!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
We dont really have anyone that can replace what Luostarinen brings. 6'2 that can skate and is responsible defensively.

Plugging in Lomberg there was a mistake from the start. He just isnt fit to keep up with Lundell and Reinhart. Not in the sense he isnt fast enough, but more so that he isnt good enough skill wise and hockey sense wise. So whats the next best alternative? I guess you have to go with either skill at this point.

Thats either Hepo, Denisenko, or see what Samo can do.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I gain back some warning points this Sunday and will be leveraging some of those points (risking a possible full ban) on this fool if we win both in Florida.

View attachment 716096

Just need y'all to...

View attachment 716097
Not worth it getting banned over some troll.

Dude clearly gets off on pissing of fans. When he's called out for being wrong he'll almost never respond, I don't know how many times I quoted his arrogant ass posts during the Toronto - Florida series (some of which got deleted), and when they finally lost he was nowhere to be found in the Florida GDTs. Only when we started playing from behind in this series did he reappear.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Just saw Phil Kessel at the Doubletree, shame he won't be actually playing lol

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022

Oh great. Get someone who knows how to lose in a championship game to bang that shit.

That’s cute but all these star athletes coaches are so important in promoting hockey down here and you don’t get any better than Danny boy.

Reactions: zeroG

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Dude clearly gets off on pissing of fans. When he's called out for being wrong he'll almost never respond, I don't know how many times I quoted his arrogant ass posts during the Toronto - Florida series (some of which got deleted), and when they finally lost he was nowhere to be found in the Florida GDTs. Only when we started playing from behind in this series did he reappear.

This is why I have to be a bit of his karma.
It's my civic duty.

Reactions: Felidae

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
another writeup, this time from recchi.

Breaking down how Panthers can rally against Golden Knights in Cup Final

Florida has struggled against Vegas' rush game, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that it hasn't sustained offensive zone pressure.

Vegas is getting the puck and moving it, catching Florida in between.

The Panthers either must get on top of them quickly in the offensive zone when they lose the puck, or make sure they're above people all the time, meaning their third or fourth guy will have to backtrack.

this is key - stay on the defensive side of the puck.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Whatever happens tonight I hope we see a clean game. Meaning we play disciplined and the refs call an even game and keep out of it.

Reactions: Marco 85

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1686262029965.png

Makes me sad that this shit is already at the house since the possibility of it being handed out on Saturday is very real.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

I think we’ve all established he’s a massive loser on this board. He’s super salty about the panthers beating his teams ass. He needs some attention lol

Reactions: Felidae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad