OT: Official Sports Media Thread XI :Self-proclaimed ‘sports dork’ Michael Felger of The Sports Hub feels like he ‘will do this forever’

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Wyoming Blasting and Zoning canceled the Sports Huddle in 1971 after Bruins ownership complained. CBS-owned WEEI picked them up and when WEEI went to all news WHDH-AM happily took over.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Fred taking potshots at Rich.

Let it go, man. You won.
Why to people listen to that show regularly - to much of content is a man with mental problems

He should be in therapy and discuss his on air there

Being stuck in the car listening to someone who’s life is in shambles can not be uplifting

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Fred taking potshots at Rich.

Let it go, man. You won.
The only pass I would give him is if it comes out how much of an a-hole Rich was during this whole thing. Of course we've yet to here Rich's side of things. But it certainly seems like internally everyone has Fred's back. Surprising to me, really. Maybe we just don't have a full picture of everything that went on.

Reactions: McGarnagle

Walkenthewalk

Dec 10, 2008

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The only pass I would give him is if it comes out how much of an a-hole Rich was during this whole thing. Of course we've yet to here Rich's side of things. But it certainly seems like internally everyone has Fred's back. Surprising to me, really. Maybe we just don't have a full picture of everything that went on.
That was pretty much what came out during the tail end of things with those two, that it was actually Rich who was becoming more and more problematic to work with and disrupting meetings and such.

I did laugh at Fred's not so subtle shots at him this morning. I'm waiting for Rich to wash up on some other station so we can get his response to everything.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I don't know what to do with myself, I agree with Fred. Pat McAfee/Aaron Rodgers suck. Maybe it's really just the Rodgers association that bugs me though. Aaron Rodgers might be the biggest non criminal toolbag in sports history.

Babajingo

MillerTime29Bombs

Feb 12, 2023
Woburn
Fred is so insecure that he feels if he yells or argues then others will listen to his “ hot takes”. Sadly he has been allowed to do this for his whole career by his co hosts. I really can’t see Hardy putting up with his BS for more than 6 months. If Hardy goes back at him then that show would be electric!

Reactions: DKH and Johnnyduke

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005

ESPN has returned 37 Emmys for entering award categories multiple times, which violates the organization’s rules. The on-air talent was not aware of the violations. ESPN entered them under fake names, won the awards, removed the nameplates and replaced them with the names of the talent.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Haggerty on the Bruins ahead of Avs showdown - Noon Thursday 01.17.24​

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What was the issue? (Sorry, paywall)
Paywall for me too. The xml on the page has some info that I could see easily, but maybe not all of it. What I could read was just them saying there was an issue with a "tech platform" and they "immediately bypassed the faulty system"

Reactions: sooshii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad