OT: Official Sports Media Thread XI :Self-proclaimed ‘sports dork’ Michael Felger of The Sports Hub feels like he ‘will do this forever’

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Chad Finn article on Sunday says he expects Hardy to get the spot.

Am I the only one who didn't know that Slainte and Pete Maguire have a podcast together? Talk about cut from the same cloth.
I like Hardy. Fred may ruin him.

Reactions: LSCII

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Haggerty on Bruins with Sabres, Coyotes up next - 10 a.m. Thursday 12.06.23​

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I put on the podcast of the first hour on my commute to work this morning and it was just 20 minutes of Fred talking about double-deckers and Slatering on a toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: mikelvl and dabid

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
Fred is obsessed with Draymond Green. I’ve heard him praise him more than any other athlete, and he just compared his toughness to Bob Probert and Tie Domi.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Haggerty on Bruins with Devils, Islanders and Rangers on tap - 10 a.m. Thursday​

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The Sports Hub will name Rob “Hardy” Poole as the new co-host on its morning show, joining Fred Toucher. The announcement is expected to come as soon as Tuesday morning, with the program debuting early in the new year.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I like Hardy but WEEI will soon crush them

Hardy was best part of 10-2 show

Oh boy! I like Hardy, I’m just not a huge fan of the morning show. Will only listen if I have a morning commute. I have no ill will towards Fred I just get tired of listening to him bitch about stuff.
Agree

We all have stuff going on in our lives - who cares about Fred’s messed up world

Get a psychiatrist and see your primary doctor and tell them not the listeners

He’s a morning drive vampire

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Zolak and Bertrand had a good thing with Hardy. Honestly they should blow Wallach out and strengthen the #3 chair while they are at it. When the current #3 chair guy in Wallach is never even mentioned as a potential #2 you know he adds nothing.

Would going from night shift host to midday #3 chair be considered a promotion? If so I could see Joe Murray doing that. The station seems to like Kendra Middleton too. Or you slide someone in like McCarthy.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Losing Hardy hurts the midday show, but the way the business works, they have to load up on morning drivetime and afternoon drivetime. T&R and F&M are the money makers for 985, midday and nights are afterthoughts.

Kendra is a novelty. Like having her sit in for an hour once a week is fine, but if she were on full time the shallowness of material would be exposed quickly.

Reactions: smithformeragent

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Losing Hardy hurts the midday show, but the way the business works, they have to load up on morning drivetime and afternoon drivetime. T&R and F&M are the money makers for 985, midday and nights are afterthoughts.

Kendra is a novelty. Like having her sit in for an hour once a week is fine, but if she were on full time the shallowness of material would be exposed quickly.
I might pay to see Kendra and Zolak on air together for a week or so though

Reactions: McGarnagle

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Haggerty on Bruins after Wild OT loss, heading into Jets matchup - 10 a.m. Thursday 12.20.23​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad