OT: Official Sports Media Thread X: WEEI's owner is nearly broke

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Ooo Mazz is right just now on the batters having an advantage over the pitcher when it comes to the pitch clock.

-.- I worded that in dyslexic fashion, pitchers having the advantage over the batters. But I agree with him.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Donnelly on Bruins, NHL - Noon Wednesday, 04.12.22​

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
That whole area is crazy sensitive. In today's medical world where they can put a stint in with a same day surgery through your leg, they are still hesitant to open up the nasal cavity. That says a lot.
Plus at the top of the nasal cavity is the cribriform plate, part of the ethmoid sinus, a very fragile bone and right behind it? The brain. Facial/nasal fractures can be very dangerous.

Reactions: Gordoff

bruinsden

PRO/BOS Bruins!!!
Jul 2, 2006
Rhode Island
Shirtenlieb, Wallach, and Johnston is a solid show.

Since I have had enough of losing IQ points listening to Greg Hill letting Wiggie and Courtney speak I have been tuning into that show knowing there will be no Fred Toucher and have been enjoying it very much.
Hard agree to both. I wish Fred a full recovery, of course, but voice aside, I was already sick of the trials and tribulations of his experiences with dating apps and why his life sucks. The raspiness of his voice just exasperated it.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Since I have had enough of losing IQ points listening to Greg Hill letting Wiggie and Courtney speak I have been tuning into that show knowing there will be no Fred Toucher and have been enjoying it very much.
I don’t mind the Greg Hill show.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Devils-Bruins averaged a 0.7 rating and 1.40 million viewers in ABC’s NHL regular season finale Saturday night, marking the second-largest audience of the season behind only the Penguins-Bruins Winter Classic on TNT in January (1.78M). The Bruins have played in six of the seven most-watched games this season, the lone exception being Capitals-Hurricanes in the Stadium Series in February (1.14M).

Excluding the Winter Classic, it was the most-watched regular season NHL game on any network since the league began its new media rights deal at the start of last season.

FRyan4426

Feb 15, 2023
Kingston, MA
Shirtenlieb, Wallach, and Johnston is a solid show.
RJ has been a great addition. Didn’t realize that he’s a pretty funny dude as well. Show just had a much more positive vibe in the morning that everyone wants. Listening to Fred’s life misery every morning was brutal. Hopefully he gets himself right but I’m really enjoying the trio. Wallach seems much more comfortable without Fred always going after him.

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Not for nothing, but I don't know why anyone listens to Sports Radio any more.

There are so many podcasts that feature well-informed experts on specific teams that don't manage to insult their audience's intelligence at nearly every turn.

For instance, "Morning Bru" is 1,000 times better at discussing the Bruins than any Sports Radio show in this town.

PastaSawce

Mar 6, 2021
Western MA

There are so many podcasts that feature well-informed experts on specific teams that don't manage to insult their audience's intelligence at nearly every turn.

For instance, "Morning Bru" is 1,000 times better at discussing the Bruins than any Sports Radio show in this town.
Because podcasts are generally absolute garbage. They are almost always formatted and produced very poorly.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006

I listened to Morning Bru, but I soured after they got involved with NESN.

Reactions: Gordoff

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

Sports Hub Underground is really good with Ty Anderson and Matt Dolloff

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Well Felger has made it clear that he’s rooting for the Bruins to fail.
He's saying if they don't win, this season was for naught. And he's not entirely wrong. I don't think it's ruins the season if they don't win the cup, but if they get bounced in 4 straight by Florida, it would be a disappointment.

Besides, you do realize he's trolling right? Even if they did lose. it's good for his show.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
He's saying if they don't win, this season was for naught. And he's not entirely wrong. I don't think it's ruins the season if they don't win the cup, but if they get bounced in 4 straight by Florida, it would be a disappointment.

Besides, you do realize he's trolling right? Even if they did lose. it's good for his show.
Win win for him, but the Bruins are the only Boston team he's a fan of. I see where he's coming from.

Reactions: Gordoff and LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad