Injury Report: Official Injury Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
It pretty weird that Samuelsson injured his finger at february 20th and it was 5 weeks ago. Still they don't have any return timetable for him. Usually a broken bone has healed enough in 4 weeks. And it's still very very quiet about Sammy's condition. Ansar Khan and Helene St. James are getting news about Helm and Bertuzzi all the time, but have a total silence with Sammy's situation. "Not coming back soon" has been info about that.

Really weird. I woudn't be surpriced if he is healthy "suddenly" at first day after the trade deadline.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
It pretty weird that Samuelsson injured his finger at february 20th and it was 5 weeks ago. Still they don't have any return timetable for him. Usually a broken bone has healed enough in 4 weeks. And it's still very very quiet about Sammy's condition. Ansar Khan and Helene St. James are getting news about Helm and Bertuzzi all the time, but have a total silence with Sammy's situation. "Not coming back soon" has been info about that.

Really weird. I woudn't be surpriced if he is healthy "suddenly" at first day after the trade deadline.

I don't know who wrote it, but someone said he could be back by Sunday.

kuick

Tatar Sauce
Aug 15, 2009
Grand Rapids
Wings lead man games lost thus far, albeit Ottawa certainly has had the harder blows.

Dang.

Ottawa is still doing better than us this season with those losses. MacLean is doing something right.

Florida, on the other hand has fallen apart. Not that they were a contender to begin with.

Overall, it's impressive Detroit sits where they are now leading man games lost. We haven't really lost any really significant players though.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
I never wish injury upon anyone, but Franzen has been pretty useless. Maybe this opens up room for Tatar to come back... ah, who am I kidding... welcome back, Sammy!

jroc86

Jun 12, 2012
Im guessing a groin or re-aggrevation of his hip flexor injury from earlier. Not good - might mean hes off till almost playoffs. At least we get Sammy back - id say their a pretty even tradeoff to be honest.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I never wish injury upon anyone, but Franzen has been pretty useless. Maybe this opens up room for Tatar to come back... ah, who am I kidding... welcome back, Sammy!

If you hold him to a star pedigree, then yes. If you see him as a really important piece to our top six, then no.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2 min
Helm not skating, by the way.

So probably not playing at least until April 4th, against Phoenix.

Wings skating with these lines: 8-13-11, 51-40-20, 17-63-24, 14-25-22. Also 37 and 44 working in. On D: 55-52. 23-2, 4-18, 65-27

:facepalm:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 1 min
Samuelsson practicing like he intends to play tomorrow. if he does they'll likely send Nyquist down to clear a spot.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Why can't we just go?

8-13-24
51-40-20
14-63-11
17-25-22

55-52
2-18
4-65

Because 8-13-11 and 2-23 is ****ing stupid.

Yeah but I don't think Babs is going with that. If Sammy is back he has to put either Flip with Dats. Or Sammy. He can't go back to that off. blackhole.

Right?

edit. They have some visitors there

Nicklas Lidstrom and Tomas Holmstrom watching practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad