(Official) Around the NHL 8.0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Man the Leafs are just throwing money and big names at all their problems :laugh:, it's really not a bad move, it's just the fact that everyone's acting like they're geniuses when really they're just throwing gobs of ****/crumpled money at the wall hoping it sticks.

bWo*

Man the Leafs are just throwing money and big names at all their problems :laugh:, it's really not a bad move, it's just the fact that everyone's acting like they're geniuses when really they're just throwing gobs of ****/crumpled money at the wall hoping it sticks.

I hope it turns into a too many chefs in the kitchen sort of scenario and it blows up in their face

Starix

Jan 31, 2015
New jerseys plastered with corporate logos. That's what we will get, forget retro.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Are you ready?

Il53rHM.png

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
NBA, MLB, and NFL don't advertise on their jersey's, so why should hockey be the 1st of the Big 4 North American sports to do it?
I don't think it'll happen anytime soon IMO.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
NBA, MLB, and NFL don't advertise on their jersey's, so why should hockey be the 1st of the Big 4 North American sports to do it?

English premier teams get some serious deals over having a single sponsor on their jersey, I'd say its only a matter of time considering were talking the type of money that will up the cap.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012

The NBA has already experimented with ads on the jersey. They will likely be the first.
It's really not the worst thing in the world to have it, Hockey is kind of the ******* child of US big 4 sports.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I think an ad on the jersys will be what they have in the AHL, CFL and on our practice jerseys. Just a small company logo on the upper right chest (or on a shoulder)

DCT14111421_Adirondack_at_Lake_Erie.jpg

they really aren't that bad and it's not like the ads are on the jerseys they sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad