[Official] Adirondack Flames Thread [Version 2.1.0]

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Ferland has goals in back to back games. First time he has had points in back to back games since returning to the ADK Flames. Ferland is so hot and cold that he reminds me of David Moss; he has 9 points in 9 games to start his season, gets a few NHL games and comes back and has 3 in 6 upon his return which is not great but something we can live with. But he follows that up with 1 point in his next 15 games. Now he has 2 goals in 2 games; the kid really needs some for of consistency. He either looks like an AHL all-star or an AHL 4th liner.

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
Ferland has goals in back to back games. First time he has had points in back to back games since returning to the ADK Flames. Ferland is so hot and cold that he reminds me of David Moss; he has 9 points in 9 games to start his season, gets a few NHL games and comes back and has 3 in 6 upon his return which is not great but something we can live with. But he follows that up with 1 point in his next 15 games. Now he has 2 goals in 2 games; the kid really needs some for of consistency. He either looks like an AHL all-star or an AHL 4th liner.

How does he look when not putting up points? Does he still have an impact physically or defensively?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Wait, hang on.... AHL West is going to be its own league? I thought they just meant they were forming a division through relocation and realignment!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Wait, hang on.... AHL West is going to be its own league? I thought they just meant they were forming a division through relocation and realignment!
they are their own division but will only play a 68 game schedule. Unsure if the amount the rest of the league will play will change too. Ontario Reign season ticket holders have been told there will only be 34 home dates in 2015/16

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

stockton, calif. – the stockton ahl franchise, owned by the calgary flames, announce the five names that have made the final cut from the “name the ahl team†contest. The american hockey league franchise will be known as the stockton blaze, stockton fire, stockton heat, stockton inferno or the stockton scorch.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Sorch sounds weird; Sorchers maybe. Don't think they want to go with SS anyway.

I I like Inferno's. Heat's okay too.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Of those, I'd probably go with Inferno. They left off the obvious choice of Stockton Flames, which is better than Blaze, Fire, or Heat.
I think Blaze could be the most fun. I don't want inferno because the Flames already own a team in the CWHL with that name.

Calgary-Inferno-HighRes.jpg

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
That Inferno logo looks like a solid mix of the Flames logo and the Hitmen logo. Very well done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad