[Official] Adirondack Flames Thread [Version 2.1.0]

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Stockton Scorch. Book it :P

We can use this as the jersey :sarcasm:

B-qS11_UsAAZa2A.png

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Conroy was on the radio in Toronto and was speaking pretty highly on Hathaway's game. I remember he had a strong camp this year, but I don't get to watch many heat games... How's he been, AF? Quite a few credible posters on CP compare him to Bouma. Thoughts?

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Conroy was on the radio in Toronto and was speaking pretty highly on Hathaway's game. I remember he had a strong camp this year, but I don't get to watch many heat games... How's he been, AF? Quite a few credible posters on CP compare him to Bouma. Thoughts?

I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to fight his way into the NHL like Jooris did.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
What's Hathaway's potential? middle 6? Bottom 6? Pretty much Jooris-like?

I think Conroy was on the radio no too long ago and mentioned Bouma as a comparable. (It was posted on CP about a month ago). I remember being very impressed with him at training camp.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I think Conroy was on the radio no too long ago and mentioned Bouma as a comparable. (It was posted on CP about a month ago). I remember being very impressed with him at training camp.

I really liked Hathaway during the Penticton tournament.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
ADK beat Toronto 5-4 last night. Granlund had 2g, Setoguchi 1g + 1a, Agostino 2a. Agostino is finally starting to produce as well, he is on a 5 game point streak and 12 of his 24 points have come in the last 12 games. Gooch has 9 points in 14 games with ADK and 5 in 7 (including 4 in the last 2) since returning from injury.

This afternoon the ADK Flames host the baby Sens

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Good for Seto, I'm sure it feels good for him just to have the puck going in again for him. I'm also glad our kids have someone like that and Grats around them. Hopefully Seto gets a PTO somewhere next year if he has a strong finish here.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
ADK lost again, this time in a shootout.

Hathaway had another goal and an assist. He now has 15g + 14a in 60 games, 9 of those points have come in 8 March games.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Not really. Hathaway has already out produced Jooris' numbers of last year actually. He also never had more than 6 points in a single month, also only had 4 multi-point games.

Wow! Seriously, where do we find these players? Do you think he needs another year in the AHL?

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I know they've had injuries and a lot of guys get called up, but I really think losing both Blair Jones and Ben Street really hurt that team. Same with Shane O'Brien and Derek Smith.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I know they've had injuries and a lot of guys get called up, but I really think losing both Blair Jones and Ben Street really hurt that team. Same with Shane O'Brien and Derek Smith.
Losing all the vets decimated this team. When your veteran players are guys on their ELCs you lack veteran leadership.

They did a decent job replacing the defensemen, but there is no veteran forwards at all.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Adirondack has added alot of bodies recently.

Mar 13 - Clay Witt (G) signed PTO
Mar 14 - Brant Harris (RW) signed PTO
Mar 19 - Oleg Yevenko (D) signed ATO
Mar 20 - Cam Reid (C) signed PTO
Mar 20 - Emile Poirier (RW) reassigned to ADK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad