[Official] Adirondack Flames Thread [Version 2.1.0]

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Young team, inconsistencies, etc. etc.

Kulak got his first point of the season. Elson has 5 goals in his last three games. Hathway has probably earned an NHL contract as well.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I suppose I was wrong. I remember being confident that they would do just fine without very many vets in the lineup like they did last year.
No one wanted to listen to me :laugh:

It wasn't just that they were losing vets, they were losing most of their top scorers.

I didn't think too much of it until someone was trashing Hanowski saying he was having an awful year. And I pointed out Hano was tied for first in goals at the time and was tied for 4th in points (counting Shore even though he only has 4 as a Flame). How can you say someone is having a horrible year when their 12g/21pt is at the top of the team? It's difficult to get a feel of a player's offensive play when there is only 6 guys that have 20 points or more.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
How has McGrattan and Seto been doing down there?
Seto started fairly but then had abdominal surgery. Just started practicing with the team again from my understanding.

McGrattan is playing a regular shift, getting some PP time even. He has 4 points in 8 games and unless he added another that I missed he has just 1 fight so far.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
but that have that not as awesome as scorch dalmatian now
Wow this is somehow worse.

p9A0Cg2.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad