Official 2018 HS Hockey Tourney Thread

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Exactly the type of game Alexandria needs. End the first scoreless and now, a little belief.
It was 1-1 after 1, but your point remains. ;)

That 6-1 final score will be misleading to whomever sees the result but didn't watch the game. It was a defensive masterpiece by Alexandria, they capitalized on their own chances, denied Hermantown chances, and topped it off with a couple empty netters.

Last edited:

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Mos def. My boy played with one of the players on that team during the summer and we went to a party at their house. Multiple swimming pools, golf holes, huge gorgeous house. Flip Saunders lived just down the street, i think.
Parise lives there as well. I know of at least 4 multimillionaires in Orono and most of them are ex 3m big wigs.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Huge mistake by Crosby of the Cake Eaters... all alone in front of the net, instead of getting a shot off, he dances around to try to fool the goaltender, and gives the East D the time needed to recover, not even a scoring chance as a result.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
3-1 East scores fluke goal from outside the zone, deflected by Edina defender, off the goaltender's shoulder straight up and over into the net.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Edina gets one back, huge rebound, goaltender thought he had it, but the puck went out to the slot... right to an Edina forward who put it in.

6 minutes to go.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
You'd think Worth was a family member with how pissed Nanne is getting about him not having an offer yet.
He'll get them...i know we are recruiting him.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Minnetonka was clearly on a different level.

Are the Centennial youth teams still among the best in the state (were they ever)?

I feel like I have heard that they win peewee and bantam level but have trouble carrying it over to high school.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad