Official 2015 tank thread IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Jeremy Rutherford ‏@jprutherford 5m5 minutes ago

Berglund, 3-3.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
A much bigger threat if they sell off guys like Doan and Vermette and Yandle and Erat and Michalek

They could basically strip down to Boedker, Hanzal, OEL and not much more.

All those guys won't go. Arizona is a better version of Edmonton. If they get even average goaltending they'll finish far, far ahead of us.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Senators may need points more than Arizona did. Any result there was good for us. 3 point games are obviously better but whatever.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
I will take the 1 point from Carolina they played an unreal game tonight like playoff game and I give credit to the Hurricanes for staying in the game. I was not expecting them to get a point. The 3-1 lead was great and they competed till they end. We are now in 29th place

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
I hadn't paid attention in a couple weeks. But I checked the standings last night and saw they finally stopped with the silly win streak. Great news!!

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
The Sabres are so lucky to have as many points as they do. They've won a ton of close games and are so much more awful than Carolina or even Edmonton. The plus/minus says it all.

In the end, all those bounces going our way are unlucky. It's very ironic. We pick a year when we want to finish last to have so many bounces go our way.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
The All Star break couldn't be coming at a worse time but if Edmonton passes us before our trip out West I don't think we ever give up 30th for the remainder of the season. Even if a team like Arizona sells off a few players I don't see us winning more games than any other team in the league for the last 39 games. The injuries will only continue to mount from here. We have a lot of guys on the team that block a ton of shots and dish out a lot of hits and they're going to wear down.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Loosing McCormick will hurt and he is likely out for the season, blood clots aren't easy to come back too

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
The Sabres are so lucky to have as many points as they do. They've won a ton of close games and are so much more awful than Carolina or even Edmonton. The plus/minus says it all.

6 of the Sabres wins were by shootout. Which is why the Sabres are technically lower than Carolina now that the points are tied. Oilers also have very few shootout wins.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
i despise Benoit Pouliot as a hockey player...completely different oilers team now, they don't seem to quit or feel sorry for themselves.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Edmonton is clearly better than Buffalo though. Conferences could come into play but I expect Edmonton to pass us before the end of the month at this rate.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Meh. I thought they outplayed Florida for large swaths of that game. But Florida has been an opportunistic team all year, and no different tonight. Edmonton will finish ahead of us.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Definitely, they will pass us. I thought maybe they could keep the streak going after clubbing Chicago. The sooner they pass us, the better I'll feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad