Official 2015 tank thread IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
i realize this is a tired Hawks team, but the Oilers played at an absolutely breathtaking pace. that was fun to watch.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Edmonton would have passed us in the standings tonight if Benoit Pouliot didn't decide to spear some guy for no reason. Actually we would be in last place if Carolina didn't give up two goals in the last 5 minutes that same night.

We are so much worse than any other team in the league. Look at overall corsi we are something like 200% worse than #29. Look at shots on goal.

I just hope these teams that will be selling at the deadline like Carolina and Arizona can pad enough points on us because at this point shipping out guys like Chris Stewart may actually improve us.

-------------------------

Edmonton acquiring a 2nd line forward that can actually play Hockey and sending Draisaitl back to Junior was the best thing to happen to Buffalo since we drafted Reinhart.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
What a great night for the tank man just awesome everything is going right for us right now, we don't play until Tuesday so that is great for the tank

BornBuffaloFan

Nov 30, 2014
i just read on the edmonton board… just scoping it out to see how they felt about the win… anyway, someone asked if Eichel was definitely going back to college next year.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Hurricanes fans are like oblivious to the Sabres when it comes to the tank, they may want to look at the standings.

ZeroPT*

Massive tank night tonight with Arizona playing Ottawa, Columbus playing the Isles and Carolina visiting St.Louis

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Massive tank night tonight with Arizona playing Ottawa, Columbus playing the Isles and Carolina visiting St.Louis

And then Edmonton on Sunday night.

I know I am getting ahead of myself, but the possibility of being tied for 30th by Sunday night makes me extremely happy.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Losing 10 of 11 has certainly really helped us for the tank, if we had won 1 or 2 of the last 7 games of this losing streak people would be riled up

And when we went on that little streak if we'd have lost 1 or 2 of them then the tank would have never "been over" and no one would have ever been riled up to begin with.

FamilyGuy716

Jun 15, 2011
Amherst NY
I want to apologize for losing faith in the tank about 1 month ago. I know everybody said we would come back down to earth but not this fast. Well done Sabres!!!!

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
The way I see it, the CBJ landmine has already been cleared. Their chances of finishing 30th are microscopic.

The only thing making it interesting is the fact that they're facing the Isles, who are 8 or 9 points away from making the ping-pong ball zone.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Watch this be the year where a team like the Cavaliers (11th) win the lottery, a team that is in playoff contention until April. I just have a strong feeling it's going to be a team like Dallas, Minnesota or Philly. A team that no one expects lands Connor McDavid.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
It's been so relaxing watching them flounder but the tank is far from over but at the rate we are playing at it looks a lot better for the remainder of the season

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Watch this be the year where a team like the Cavaliers (11th) win the lottery, a team that is in playoff contention until April. I just have a strong feeling it's going to be a team like Dallas, Minnesota or Philly. A team that no one expects lands Connor McDavid.

My McDavid-to-Philly bandwagon is starting to add bodies. Hop on, plenty of room...for now.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
My McDavid-to-Philly bandwagon is starting to add bodies. Hop on, plenty of room...for now.
If you're ever worried about McDavid going to Philly, just take a look at this picture:
632681_eb.jpg

Better yet - print it & frame it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad