Official 2015 tank thread IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I tend to disagree....and every Buffalo sports fan should know it.

Example:

Pretty much through the 70's and 80's the Bills sucked. It wasn't until Polian was hired that the team changed. Polian changed the "loosing culture" of the team. He left during the Super Bowl run and the team has never been the same since.

Maybe it's the term but there is something to be said about excepting loosing. We just had a "talented" core but no "heart." No will to win, no fire, whatever you want to call it, there are some that except loosing and then there are guys like Girgensons who will do whatever it takes to win. Hopefully, Murray is a winner and will not except players except loosing because it starts from the top and trickles down, not the other way around.
No one in their right mind ever accepts a loosing culture unless they hate their job.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
1 win in last 12?

0 for 4 on road trip?

I think things are going swimmingly.

Keep up the good work boys!

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
there is no such thing as "culture"

n1wio3.jpg

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
If they keep this stuff up, I am going to have to get a new avatar!

That tank is being put right back on its tracks!

Love it.

KennyFnPowers*

They WILL lose this game... absolutely no way they can beat the Blackhawks

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroPT*

Nelson's effect on that team is so evident. The forwards rolling out and possession play is really fun to watch

Kc232

Hi
Aug 12, 2008
yakupov on a 2 on 0 makes it 4-2 with 3 mins left!

edit: hall closes the door with the EN :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad