OT: Off Topic XXI - It's the End of the World As We Know It (and I feel fine)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Just watched 6 episodes of Fear Thy Neighbour. 0_0

I'm officially freaked out lmao. It gave me pause to bitch at my housemate for being loud. You just don't know when somebody is going to snap.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
@Unlimited Chequing

Craig Mack should have been a star.

tumblr_o98ggb1zwe1t30xsso4_500.gif

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah Puffy really f***ed him and I even remember him saying something to the effect of "ask Sean Combs where's my money" during an interview once (and probably more often than that). The way he was treated by Puffy is one of the big reasons why I dislike him and Bad Boy Records.
I hated the music after Mack and Biggie's first albums, Puffy just used 80s tracks and remixed them basically

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
@Unlimited Chequing

I'm just listening to my playlist and Latin Lingo came on...

I just now realized they are saying Funky Bilingual... I thought they were saying Funky by Lingo before

baby-facepalm.gif

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I hated the music after Mack and Biggie's first albums, Puffy just used 80s tracks and remixed them basically
It always made me laugh that after the second album, there was so little Biggie content to milk that he just kept coming out with remix and duet albums to stretch out that gravy train as much as possible haha

You could even argue there was hardly enough material to complete the double album.

@Unlimited Chequing

I'm just listening to my playlist and Latin Lingo came on...

I just now realized they are saying Funky Bilingual... I thought they were saying Funky by Lingo before

I don't blame you. Sen Dogg, you can't rap from the guts. And B-Real sounding like he got baby nuts!

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
It always made me laugh that after the second album, there was so little Biggie content to milk that he just kept coming out with remix and duet albums to stretch out that gravy train as much as possible haha

You could even argue there was hardly enough material to complete the double album.

I don't blame you. Sen Dogg, you can't rap from the guts. And B-Real sounding like he got baby nuts!
Quoting some Westside Connection, f***ing love it.

Speaking of B-Real, have you listened to the Group Serial Killers? It's B-Real, Xzibit and Demrick. I actually quite like them.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Was at the Rockyview Hospital this morning as my wife had to go in for a fairly std procedure. Didn't have time for breakfast this morning so I figured I'd have breaky in the hospital cafeteria while I waited.
Honestly, calling it a cafeteria is being way too generous. I've gotten better food and a bigger choice at the local 7-11. Breakfast sucked. I ended up throwing half of it in the garbage.
Not sure when the hospital changed the cafeteria from a full service cafeteria to what they have now but what a mistake. I understand now why the cafeteria was nearly empty and the Good Earth cafe near the Emergency entrance had a lineup of a dozen people waiting to order.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Was at the Rockyview Hospital this morning as my wife had to go in for a fairly std procedure. Didn't have time for breakfast this morning so I figured I'd have breaky in the hospital cafeteria while I waited.
Honestly, calling it a cafeteria is being way too generous. I've gotten better food and a bigger choice at the local 7-11. Breakfast sucked. I ended up throwing half of it in the garbage.
Not sure when the hospital changed the cafeteria from a full service cafeteria to what they have now but what a mistake. I understand now why the cafeteria was nearly empty and the Good Earth cafe near the Emergency entrance had a lineup of a dozen people waiting to order.
Do they not have that "grill on demand" or whatever anymore? Could get a tolerable burger there.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
I'm contemplating eating a block of cheese in disgust, and then inevitably, in a big fat pile of shame.

Obviously you should be drinking wine first so you forget those emotions while eating that cheese.

Kahvi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
First autumn living in the north again after so many years, so the cold and snow seems to come earlier than what I was used to in the Helsinki region. I need to get new winter tyres for my car, but the dealership didn't send a confirm my order. They even say that if you dont get confirmation email, just send us an email. Well I did that with the order number, and they ask where did you want the tyres delivered.

Let's see what happens but I'm prepared to drive with the old tyres for few weeks now
I hate cars.

-Keyless start hasn't worked for 3 weeks now
-I went to get new winter tires and asked them to put the old ones in the trunk, I was planning the sell them for 100€. They said yes, and them went on to rip them apart. At least I got a voucher for new tires for next summer.
-"Tyre pressure monitoring system malfunction". Started before the tyre change, worst case the electronics are just breaking down. Just like the keyless start
-Oh yeah, I was supposed to get that keyless start problem checked last wednesday, and day before they called that basically everyone is sick, see you in 2 weeks
-5 am wake up yesterday, driving for a business meeting and got my first ever speeding ticket. Cruise control was set up correctly, just didnt see the speed limit change because if was dark. 25 years of driving before that happened. Luckily only 170€ fee, I was going 98km/h and the limit was 80/km/h (I thought it was 100km/h limit there)

Reactions: Figgy44

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Meh. I watched the Fury/Ngannou fight. I don't think I'll ever tune into those type of fights again. It left me feeling as though a prearranged agreement had been in place.

What a disappointment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad