OFF DAY THREAD! Where we complain on non game days!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Dang. Crazy seeing that old board.

I think @Zen Arcade 's description fits the best. As I recall Lesky was a small business owner in DuBois?

Anyone else here post back then?
I know...hockey talk...but I am curious if he was as bad as FB's Brendan Lemieux? I can't be the only person here that has been annoyed by that clown over the years.

CDS should start...for now...

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I know...hockey talk...but I am curious if he was as bad as FB's Brendan Lemieux? I can't be the only person here that has been annoyed by that clown over the years.

CDS should start...for now...

What happens on FB, should stay on FB.

I don't go there.

I'm fine with CDS starting, but he's not the one they are paying to be the #1. They eventually have to get him (Jarry) back in there.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
What happens on FB, should stay on FB.

I don't go there.

I'm fine with CDS starting, but he's not the one they are paying to be the #1. They eventually have to get him (Jarry) back in there.
I have found that it is best not to comment on the Pens FB posts, but it can be a little entertaining at times to read some of the comments...did I say entertaining...I meant irritating.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
From that GDT

That's an accountability issue. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE one!
Sid has always made bad giveaways a lot more often than people around the league wanna admit. Because of that I've never considered him to be the best passer.

This year it's worse than ever so far though. The no-looks completion rate is grim. Wish he'd just stop and hold onto the puck.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Sid has always made bad giveaways a lot more often than people around the league wanna admit. Because of that I've never considered him to be the best passer.

This year it's worse than ever so far though. The no-looks completion rate is grim. Wish he'd just stop and hold onto the puck.

The no-look passes are maddening. Ok, he is Sidney Crosby, he can get away with that stuff from time to time... but he tries it all the time and it rubs on the rest of the team. They all attempt bs like that. Cross-ice passes that have to go through 2 or 3 defenders. That shit won't work. Cycle the puck, get closer to the net, make your move... or attack of the rush. But the fancy-pantsy bs has to stop.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The no-look passes are maddening. Ok, he is Sidney Crosby, he can get away with that stuff from time to time... but he tries it all the time and it rubs on the rest of the team. They all attempt bs like that. Cross-ice passes that have to go through 2 or 3 defenders. That shit won't work. Cycle the puck, get closer to the net, make your move... or attack of the rush. But the fancy-pantsy bs has to stop.

That's it, but you can't tell him/them not to attack the box. We all have seen the perimeter life before that's even worse. It's probably more daunting that nobody is there to receive those passes. Yes. some will be picked off, but nobody was even there.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
That's it, but you can't tell him/them not to attack the box. We all have seen the perimeter life before that's even worse. It's probably more daunting that nobody is there to receive those passes. Yes. some will be picked off, but nobody was even there.

You attack the box when you have a chance. You create lanes to attack the box with good cycling (ie movement). You do not artificially go there with no-look passes that lead to odd-man rushes the other year. Right now, that is what Sid is doing.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
You attack the box when you have a chance. You create lanes to attack the box with good cycling (ie movement). You do not artificially go there with no-look passes that lead to odd-man rushes the other year. Right now, that is what Sid is doing.

Agreed. But that's also not an uncommon trait to see players without options to just put it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad