OFF DAY THREAD! Where we complain on non game days!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Not sure I understand why Sullivan is being so careful with throwing Kap in there. The guy has played hockey his whole life and has a lot of NHL games under his belt.

If you want practice time before he goes on the top line, fine but I don’t see why he can’t play on the 4th for a game or two.

I think it’s just mind games. 99.9% sure he’s playing. Actually I’ll go 100% :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Pens x,
source.gif
Add that wanker Randy to it too, anyone that agrees with him. Ban and burn them all.

Reactions: Khelandros

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Can someone explain why Malkin stopped playing briefly after missing his chance in OT? He slashed the boards instead of playing on. Thats unacceptable, he is not 10 years old. I hope Sullivan or his teammates gave him a sound spanking and that he does not do it again.

Reactions: ncm7772

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Can someone explain why Malkin stopped playing briefly after missing his chance in OT? He slashed the boards instead of playing on. Thats unacceptable, he is not 10 years old. I hope Sullivan or his teammates gave him a sound spanking and that he does not do it again.
I asked him about it. He said it was because he was frustrated. I didn’t think to ask whether or not he was spanked. I will get back to you.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010

Dude’s frustrated.

But yeah, puck was right there for him to play on. Definitely didn’t like that.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

Can someone explain to me why some people trash the apartment they rented?

Reactions: KIRK

Dessloch

Nov 29, 2005
Hadn’t he been out for like a minute+ at that point.

I dont care, you dont stop playing. Especially 3 vs 3 its crucial. I used to behave like that in sports until 15, when I learned to control my emotions and grew up. Malkin should be able to handle that by now. He can use his frustration to hustle to the puck or backcheck as best as he can even when tired.

Reactions: ncm7772

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Hadn’t he been out for like a minute+ at that point.

I dont care, you dont stop playing. Especially 3 vs 3 its crucial. I used to behave like that in sports until 15, when I learned to control my emotions and grew up. Malkin should be able to handle that by now. He can use his frustration to hustle to the puck or backcheck as best as he can even when tired.

Did you though?

A former DuBois man found guilty of trashing a rental property was sentenced in Clearfield County Court.

The charges against Shawn Michael Lesky, 34, now of Grove City, were filed after he was evicted from a business property on West Long Avenue in DuBois. His landlord, Joe Palumbo, found the property had been vandalized and copper pipes, wires, brass fittings and other items were missing.

Lesky Sentenced for Trashing DuBois Rental Property

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Mama Malkin burned the borscht, he was quite pissed off and needed a self time out on the bench after.

Reactions: Lesky and KIRK

Dessloch

Nov 29, 2005

There comes a time when message board posters should stop ripping on someone for personal shit that happened years ago.

Hilarious though it may be.

Especially when its not directed to the person who comitted the crime. I am located in europe, not north america, I have never been to Dubois or even the USA, though I am aware of the town DuBois now since every 3rd post I make someone refers to the guy who once lived in that town :)

I am going to share how and why I stopped behaving like a baby though. We have a sport here called floorball. When I was 15, we played a game and won 11-5, and I had 6 goals, 4 assists, 4 x 2 minute minor penalties, a 10 minute misconduct, + 5 minute major for unsportsmanlike conduct + and got suspended the next game.

The next game was against the league leaders, we lost that game 6-5 and lost the league title on goal difference. We both had +67, but the other team had scored 1 more goal and we have conceded one less. My father made me keep the standings, to remind me. I won the scoring title by a landslide to no avail.

When I got the phone call from our coach that we lost the league and cried like a baby, my father sat down next to me and said: "Remember that game where you abused officials and behaved like a baby"? "Thats where you lost the title"

That was the turning point for me, I hated losing so much that I quit the nonsense!

Last edited:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
There comes a time when message board posters should stop ripping on someone for personal shit that happened years ago.

Hilarious though it may be.

Lol, where you been lately? That's how the world works now in the age of the internet. It's everywhere.

Makes sense. Hopefully they can send OC up for a couple games at some point.

Laff deserves it. I hate being tough on him. He deserves that.

I think ERod should be on an incredibly short leash. I wouldn't hate there being some switching up of ERod and Laffy depending on level of play. I'll give ERod the chance in the bottom 6 because he was in WAY WAY over his head on Sid's line. Like with the dmen, I hope to see healthy rotation. Rudwedel in for Ceci, Riiko in for Mathy (injury mind you) and this shift are a positive trend for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad