Friedman: NYR giving Kravtsov permission to seek trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Chelyabinsk. Today. Traktor won!

photo-2021-10-17-16-30-40.jpg

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
i doubt Kravtsov goes back to the Rangers now,, what they did to him surrounding his sister's wedding is disgusting by management
It was literally his choice to attend, it’s not like they should’ve given him a spot just because he ditched his sisters wedding.

Also you’re gonna hate your employer when you realize that you don’t just get free days because you got a wedding to attend, even in 9 to 5 job.

SlafCaufield

formely KotkaCaufield
Jul 13, 2020
Pointe-Claire
It was literally his choice to attend, it’s not like they should’ve given him a spot just because he ditched his sisters wedding.

Also you’re gonna hate your employer when you realize that you don’t just get free days because you got a wedding to attend, even in 9 to 5 job.
that's a weird way to spin it

He wasn't being played.. he asked if he could go to the wedding considering he wasn't being played...

The team let him believe that he was going to get played now so he stayed..they didnt play him

No point in lying to your asset,, now hes on his way out a la Lias Andersson,, wasted top 10 picks

OKR

Nov 18, 2015

He wasn't being played.. he asked if he could go to the wedding considering he wasn't being played...

The team let him believe that he was going to get played now so he stayed..they didnt play him

No point in lying to your asset,, now hes on his way out a la Lias Andersson,, wasted top 10 picks
Literally nothing happened like you’re saying.

1. He left Russia 2 days prior to the wedding, he didn’t ask to go back the next day of arriving, and was attending the camp the day of wedding.

He was quoted saying ”“I am ready. I really missed hockey.” In Russian interview a day before flying to NY.

”I think with Kravtsov, he’s going to come to our camp and we’ll see how it goes. We’re going to need some depth and skill as we march along here.” -Jonathan Davidson

How is that a promise that he will be in the roster?

Do you literally have any idea what you’re talking about?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Good like with returning a top 6 player of talent for a disgruntled player who has shown nothing at the NHL level.

Pouting and “me first” attitudes have never been well received in the hockey world.
I wanted to "luck" your post.

Agree 100% and not sure there is a deal to be made here, Kratsov seems like a KHL player now.

Reactions: snipes

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011

That was last year, right? If that was the case still I think there would have been a bigger issue during camp/preseason.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
NHL radio had a good piece on him and rumors/ speculation is how you've got a kid who's never faced any kind of adversity in his playing career, comes from a wealthy family, and didn't put in the work ethic during offseason training that NYR wanted. Between muscle gain and conditioning (especially after the injury), Kravtsov just doesn't put the work in. NYR told him to work on conditioning and he'd be called up.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
If he really left for Russia in the middle of the season instead if reporting to Hartford, I think we can safely say he's done with the NYR, and probably the NHL in the short term.

No real value whatsoever right now.

Reactions: jay from jersey

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
If he really left for Russia in the middle of the season instead if reporting to Hartford, I think we can safely say he's done with the NYR, and probably the NHL in the short term.

Logic rearing it’s ugly head in this post.... watch out

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Good luck with returning a top 6 player of talent for a disgruntled player who has shown nothing at the NHL level.

Pouting and “me first” attitudes have never been well received in the hockey world.
So he's nowhere near a top six talent and the Rangers want a top six talent in return. Makes sense.

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Would love to get Podz in Vancouver another Russian on the team…

not sure the Canucks have the pieces to get it done though.

Reactions: CanuckCity

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
So he's nowhere near a top six talent and the Rangers want a top six talent in return. Makes sense.

Hes a potential top 6 talent and the starting ask is a potential top 6 talent. Makes a lot of sense actually.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011

He did go back to Russia. Undoubtedly a move by him to stick it to NYR. His camp probably knows that by doing so his value for NYR in a trade will tank and that they'll eventually either trade him for nothing or terminate his contract. At which point some dumbass GM like Dubas or whoever is drowning in the cap can sign him to a league minimum prove me deal where he'll inevitably score 25 goals/50 points and then go get paid somewhere else.

Seen this song and dance many times

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad