Friedman: NYR giving Kravtsov permission to seek trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Who has room on their NHL roster for a 3W?
He doesn't seem like a 4th line type player, so probably needs 3rd line spot.

Before they signed Ennis, Ottawa would have made a ton of sense.
Buffalo is a logical fit, as he could bump Drake Cagiula.
New Jersey may be a fit if he replaces Vesey on the 4th line.
SJS could be a fit if Nieto doesnt work out.

All of these teams have the cap and roster space to keep him in the NHL.
Ana

Reactions: Masch78

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Would you be willing to part with Kerfoot and Dermott?
You'd have to get a hold of NYR trade negotiator Bernmeister to work out details.
Rangers can’t afford Kerfoot and Dermott does absolutely nothing for this Rangers team

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Who has room on their NHL roster for a 3W?
He doesn't seem like a 4th line type player, so probably needs 3rd line spot.

Before they signed Ennis, Ottawa would have made a ton of sense.
Buffalo is a logical fit, as he could bump Drake Cagiula.
New Jersey may be a fit if he replaces Vesey on the 4th line.
SJS could be a fit if Nieto doesnt work out.

All of these teams have the cap and roster space to keep him in the NHL.

Ennis is not entrenched in the top 9 or starting lineup for that matter. OTT should poking at this. What about Krav for one of Kastelic/Kleven/Roger?

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
And guess what, professional sports are a business. Nobody cares about your feelings
Its also a business for the players as well. Which is why I think Kravstov was/is upset and feels he can go somewhere else to make the most of his short time in the best league in the world. Gotta make the money while he can and if the team he is on doesn't have the space for whatever reason, he’s hoping he can find one that does.

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
Would you be willing to part with Kerfoot and Dermott?
You'd have to get a hold of NYR trade negotiator Bernmeister to work out details.
done from me but i would prefer to be dermott because we need kerfoot more when Matthews or Tavares are injured

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Who is he replacing in Anaheim?
Henrique, Comtois and Jones are LW.
Rakell, Terry and Silfvberg are RW. (All from cap friendly depth charts)

Unless they are planning to move someone soon, he is likely on the 4th line to start the season.
McTavish and Steel are the scratches.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Ennis is not entrenched in the top 9 or starting lineup for that matter. OTT should poking at this. What about Krav for one of Kastelic/Kleven/Roger?

I agree he isnt entrenched by any means, but IMO they dont have as blaring a hole on the 3rd line as Buffalo.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Who is he replacing in Anaheim?
Henrique, Comtois and Jones are LW.
Rakell, Terry and Silfvberg are RW. (All from cap friendly depth charts)

Unless they are planning to move someone soon, he is likely on the 4th line to start the season.
McTavish and Steel are the scratches.
Jones and Silf can both be placed on the 4th line. Henrique can be moved anywhere.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I agree he isnt entrenched by any means, but IMO they dont have as blaring a hole on the 3rd line as Buffalo.

Well yeah, but that's like saying swiss cheese doesn't have holes. OTT is def a target for Krav. Now whether Dorion is serious about acquiring him or not is another thing. They are looking for a F.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Jones and Silf can both be placed on the 4th line. Henrique can be moved anywhere.
I guess the question is is Kravstov right now better than any of the players you mentioned?
Sure they can move Jones or Silf, but both easily outperformed him last year and play a better defensive game.

You are right, if the thought is him on a different team is a vastly different player it may make sense to bump guys who were better than him currently.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Well yeah, but that's like saying swiss cheese doesn't have holes. OTT is def a target for Krav. Now whether Dorion is serious about acquiring him or not is another thing. They are looking for a F.
Agreed. They have the cap space, and the spot in the lineup that doesnt either
a)bump another young guy or
b) bump someone who the team itself wants to flip for assets.

Like it makes zero sense to get Krav to bump a vet to the 4th line or press box, if it destroys that players value at the TDL.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC

Odd that they're just looking for top 6 talent considering they have no room for anymore top 6 talent, hence this predicament in the first place. Would've imagined they'd be looking for a young center or a recently drafted player to help lessen the log jam.

Jul 6, 2016
Odd that they're just looking for top 6 talent considering they have no room for anymore top 6 talent, hence this predicament in the first place. Would've imagined they'd be looking for a young center or a recently drafted player to help lessen the log jam.

That type of players could be top-six talent in a near future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad