Post-Game Talk: Nylander King of Sweden!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Amazing goal and Willy's been our best player from game 1.

We need to get this guy resigned even if it feels like a bit of a overpayment.

Woll had a pretty strong game especially periods 1/2
Knies had a very good game and was making strong power forward plays all game
McCabe has been a very steadying force the past few games and our overall team defensive play has improved

Not the best game played by us but we're starting to find lots of ways to win games and that's the mark of a very good team.

bluewhiteblue

Mar 11, 2012
This turned out to be the best of possible outcomes for our trip to Sweden. Willy Styles is the hero for both games, our tendies both had good games, AM34 back to number 1 in the scoring race and we banked the 4 points. Plus Klingberg was a non-factor.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
IMG_1059.gif
IMG-20230117-WA00011.jpeg

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Good to see Mo slide to break up the 2 on 1 in OT. How many of us have begging him to do that for years?

Ps: I don't want to be dramatic but anyone who wanted Willy traded over the years should have their fandom suspended for a year.
He's always been my favourite Leaf. Along with Rielly, Hyman, Kadri, Matthews and Mikheyev. Weirdly, I really liked Engvall as well.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Don't mind Rielly getting the first star but how in blue F did Willy not get the first star?
That GWG was straight-up dirty!

Willy is doing what McDavid is doing every time he touches the puck, its a scoring chance or a highlight reel.
I don’t think he had his best game today. Bar might be too high now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad